Ch. 14

It's been three months since trying for a baby. Tex decided to call a doctor in to see what's wrong with me. I'm currently in the middle of an ultrasound. Good thing it's right before my next period. I sighed as the doctor looked over the area one last time.

"Yeah. That's it. Just had to make sure." He said. Tex looked tired. That's why Chester was here as a second set of ears. "What is it?" Chester asked. "Her tubes are tied." The doctor said. Tex sat up more. "What do you mean they're tied?" He asked in a tired voice.

"That's what they are. I can get her a surgery to get it reversed. Then it may take a few tries for her body to accept the embryo." The doctor said. "How many?" Tex asked. "Just like your father. I would try twice. The first time there will be a one hundred percent chance the embryo will be aborted. The second time may be luckier and may be a premature." The doctor said.

Chester looked directly at Tex. He looked like he was dozing. "I'll relay information in the morning to him since he's almost asleep." Chester said. "In that case, hears my number in case he wants to confirm that information with me." The doctor said before leaving. I sat up and on the side of the bed.

"Are you wanting that surgery?" Chester asked. I nodded. "Do you think Tex would mind if I made a family call?" I asked. "I don't think so. I'd make it quick though." He said before standing. Tex decided to have the appointment set at my house so I could just get ready for bed.

I went to the room where the nursery was going to be and sat down in the corner of the room. I went to my favorites and hit Xavier's icon. He picked up on the second ring. "Kind of in the middle of something." He said answering. "When were my tubes tied?" I asked him point blank.

There was silence before a shuffling. "Say that again?" "I had an ultrasound today to find out why I was not getting pregnant and found out that my tubes were tied. Was it you or our father that decided that?" I asked. He cursed under his breath. "He said he didn't want you having foals. Saying that your mother was so bad at it that he didn't want you to be the same way." Xavier said.

"I was perfectly fine with how my mother raised me. She did a great job." I said. "You can get it reversed can't you?" He asked. "Luckily. Tex is gonna blow a fuse in the morning when he rehears that my tubes were tied by my own father." I said. "Where is he?" Xavier asked. "Asleep on my bed because he's not been sleeping since my third ovulation." I told him.

"Get the surgery as soon as you can. Make sure Tex gets sleep. I can understand what he's going through. I've got to get back to what I was doing. Do not call after six again." He said. "Fine with me. I had to know that one thing." I said. "Love you sis." He said. "Love you too bro." I said before hearing the line go dead.

I went and got a shower before going to move Tex from the rocking chair in my room to the bed. He got under the covers with his clothes on minus his shoes. I went to his side of the bed and kissed his cheek before taking his shirt and jeans off. He didn't do anything to stop me.

I crawled into bed next to him and curled up to his side. He pulled me closer to him and lightly snored. I wrapped an arm over his chest hooking my hand under his shoulder. He sighed tightening his hold slightly on me.

I stretched out putting a leg between his over his thigh. Then fell into a deep sleep in his hold.