Epilogue

I sat on the front porch as little boys ran around the yard. My oldest two were about to split. The one that was leaving was holding his baby sister while he leaned against the house. I could tell he didn't want to leave. His brother was going to take over Tex's place.

He's got his own lieutenant stallions already. Xavier came up ready to take his nephew. Calum brought me his sister. "Going to miss you both mom." He said. "You too Cal. You can still come and visit." I said. "I will mom. While I'm looking for girls." He said. He kissed my cheek before going out to stand with his brother and father to wait for Xavier as he came closer.

Tex said some words to him before he nodded. Mathias lightly punched his arm. When they were gone, Matt came to the front porch and sat down next to me. "How is she doing today mom?" He asked. "Good." I answered. "Can I see her?" He asked.

They are eighteen years apart. I've got nineteen kids. That's big. I planned on retiring after I gave birth to this one. Matt held his sister until Tex told him he had to go with him. He handed her back to me before going with his father. I've had a good life. I'm going to enjoy retirement from breeding.