Ch. 23

It didn't take long for me to find out that I was pregnant again. The twins are doing well, growing well. Every day since that one girl came, Tex has been having the other girls come in as well. They all are pregnant either to Tex or one of the other guys.

I now know what to exactly do when going into labor and giving birth. I guess Tex was completely worried about me giving birth in case of any complications. No one knew it was going to be twins. Now Tex is ordering a mid pregnancy ultrasound for all of the girls to see if there is one or two.

I've already had mine. It was confirmed that I'm having one this time. It's another boy, I had to sneak that info from the doc. As I reclined in the living room, both twins were in the floor playing. Xavier was able to ward off the rogue stallion and keep his girls safe.

He's looking for new lieutenants to help him out with his herd. He wants to visit to meet his nephews and see which one is going with him to his herd when he's old enough. I don't care which one does. The twins birthday is tomorrow. I'm due in two weeks and still moving good. Some foals are already being born.

When one started fussing, I had to call for help. Peter came in. He picked the one up that was fussing and took him to change him. I started feeling funny. I got up and as soon as I got to the tile, what felt like my water breaking was my water breaking. I doubled over before going to the bathroom.

I sat down in the shower on the seat feeling the contractions worsen. "Honey." Peter called out. "Here." I said. He poked his head in. "Jeez. Your going to be an early one every time." He said. I pushed when I had to. Peter moved closer. "Hold on baby." He said. I felt his hand between my legs.

"I can feel the head baby." He said. I nodded. "Do you got this?" He asked. I pointed to the small closet in the bathroom. He jogged over to it and got what I asked for. I had him set it up for me. "I'll take care of the twins while your in here." He said. I nodded.

I took a deep breath and kept myself calm the entire time while trying to get the head out. Once the head was out, I took a short break before continuing. I pushed as hard as I could before looking down. I could see the foal's head. I kept going until it was completely out.

I quickly cleaned him up and had to push the placenta out. I did skin to skin for a good amount of time in the shower. A knock at the door had me looking up from my foal. Tex stepped in. "Hey." He said quietly. He came over to me to see the new one.

"One of the other girls was finishing up with hers. You did great by yourself." He said. "I needed someone to watch the twins." I said. "Once they reach a certain age, they will be helping you by watching the young ones." He said. I nodded. "Let me know when you stop nursing." He said.

"I'll be fine Tex. I have to go through a postpartum period before I can get pregnant again." I said. "I just want to know." He said. I nodded. He kissed my forehead. His phone went off. "Another being born." He said. "I'll be fine. As long as I have some type of help with the twins I'm good." I said.

"There's one that can't give birth at all. I may send her over to help you out." He said. "And everything was checked?" I asked. He nodded. I nodded. "I'll be back later. We'll move the twins to better beds and get this one a crib." He said. I nodded just before he left.

I finally moved from the haven and went to dress the new one. He was the perfect size for me. I'll be able to do more with one baby at a time.