Flannel-Clad Idiots

The days fall past. I'm counting them down to the seventh day. I've prepared myself in every way imaginable. Training, sharpening my powers, sharpening my weapons. I'm ready for whatever fight the Winchester's can bring me, and I'm ready to reclaim my rightful place, and kick Jasper down some while I'm at it.

The seventh day arrives. It drags. Nothing happens all day. I start to question the reapers' judgement. I wonder if my dad knows anything. I wonder if Jasper knows anything.

Suddenly, there's an alarm outside my quarters — the breach alarm.

We have company.

I grab all of the gear I could possibly need and waste no time taking the fastest route to the sanctuary: teleportation. With the thought of it, I find my feet planted on the steps of my post. I can hear a fight inside, and barge through the doors.

The fight I find is one-sided for the most part. My father is nowhere to be seen. Jasper and a few stray reapers are being beaten to smithereens by none other than Sam and Dean Winchester, and one of them is smited by their angel as I enter.

"Mallory! Help!" Jasper calls. His voice is strangled out.

Quickly, I move into action. I head straight for where Jasper's voice resonates from, and lend my aid.

I pull a man off Jasper (I'm not sure who anyone is, except for the angel smiting my fellow reapers), and begin sinking every ounce of strength into blows to his face. For a moment, I've got him in my hold, and I'm ready to finish him off. However, as quick as I had him, I'm just as quick to find him besting me.

My vision begins to blur while spikes are delivered over and over to my face and body. I fight back as much as I can, but it only helps to a certain extent. Someone wasn't playing fairly — there's no way a human could beat me like this. Out of the corner of my blackening vision, I see Jasper and the remaining group of reapers fleeing from the sanctuary.

"Jasper!" I scream, desperate for some kind of release from the terror gripping my being.

"I'm getting help!" He yells, then darts out the doors.

"Dean!" A male voice yells. "Stop! Not her!"

My attacker is removed from me, and I find myself in a beaten heap. This is the worst humiliation I've ever felt. Not only does this physically hurt, but my pride is quite damaged.

As I lay still, my eyesight returns. There's a man in a trench coat kneeling beside me. It's their angel.

"If you're going to smite me, then do it," I command him. "There's no reason to sit there like a fucking idiot unless you're waiting for me to get up and kill all three of you."

"Be quiet," the trench coat tells me. I feel a light touch to my forehead, and then I'm out.

"Are you sure that'll hold her? This is a horseman's daughter. She could kill us all if she wanted to."

"Sam, relax. She doesn't know how. Death hasn't taught her anything. She couldn't even fight Dean off."

"That's saying something."

"Shut up, Sam."

I lift my head. It hurts. My whole body hurts. I'm in chains, as well as straps, in a chair. The chair is placed in some sort of symbol on the floor of wherever the hell I am. I look in front of me, and there they stand: the flannel-clad idiots themselves, accompanied by their angel.

"She's awake."

"Mallory, how are you feeling?" The angel asks. He steps toward me.

"Don't touch me," I growl.