A Strip Joint?

"So when do we start?" I ask.

Castiel sends me a weary look. "You need training first. Your fighting against Dean was pitiful to say the least. I expected more."

"Ouch," I reply. "Thanks for the honesty."

"Sorry, you just need to know that you're capable of more," Castiel explains. "So much more."

"Then why don't you just teach me?"

"It's not that simple. I could sit here and tell you about it all, but learning it is going to be the part that you have to master."

"So then let's get started so I can start learning," I rush him. "The sooner the better."

"I'm going to go find something, it's somewhat of a beginners guide to creatures like you," Castiel thinks aloud. "You'll read it, and that will be a good basis for this training."

"A book?" I whine. Before I can even get the words out though, Castiel has vanished.

I let out a sigh and lay my head on the table. This is going to be a long process, and I'm not sure if I'm totally ready for it. The pressure of betraying my family begins to weigh on me. Am I doing the right thing?

"Hey, you alright?" Dean snaps me out of my reverie.

"Yeah," I shrug.

"You're nervous, huh?" He pries.

I simply roll my eyes at him. I don't want to confide in Dean Winchester about my problems.

"You know that just because you don't have a soul yet doesn't mean you don't feel things? I know there's something in that head of yours," Dean taunts.

"Why are you so interested?" I snap, letting my eyes pierce him. "You wanted to kill me a week ago. Now you want to get touchy-feelsy? No thank you."

Dean sits down next to me. "I'm interested because you're helping us. I know I can trust you and I want you to trust me."

"I do. Good enough?"

"Why are you so rude?"

"Why are you trying to be so nice?" I echo him. "I know you're not this nice. In fact, I'm waiting for some trap to fall through after I help you three. You'll probably kill me, so why not spare the formalities?"

Dean doesn't answer. He bites his lips, smacks his hands together and walks out of the room. I follow suit, but go to my own room instead.

It's been a few days. Castiel is still out. I'm starting to wonder if maybe he's lost the book I'm supposed to read. I could only hope.

As I sit on the bed, I realize that I'm officially bored out of my mind, and that I haven't been outside in about two weeks now. I could use some fresh air.

I grab my jacket, and I get all the way out to the foyer before I run into Sam.

"Going somewhere?" He asks.

"On a walk," I reply simply. "I've been here for two weeks and I'm tired of being cooped up."

He nods. "Fair enough. Be careful."

Surprised by his pleasantry, a smile runs across my face. "Thanks."

I get up the stairs and out the door, into the fresh air. It's evening time. The sun is setting, the air is crisp and sky is ablaze with hues of purple. I take a deep breath and begin walking down the road.

I can see a town a ways down from the bunker and decide to go explore it. It's about a ten minute walk from the bunker.

I get to the town, and a sign reading "Welcome to Lebanon" greets me. Lebanon. Nice name.