chapter 3 - take off your shirt

[Oliver]

The bell rung, indicating for me to attend my subsequent class, science. Science was a subject I always excelled at; it was the easiest for me.

I walked over to my locker to pick up my things for class.

As I put my stuff away, I tapped my foot to the song playing on my pretty vintage iPod nano... 4th gen. It was bloody 2019; I should have a phone!

I ignored that thought and hummed along to the melodic sounds coming from Samm Hershaw's voice; he was my favorite singer of all time.

"If I wasn't broke, ooh

Would you spend more time with me like you said

you'd do? Oh yeah

Tell me what I'm supposed to do

'Cause the only thing I need is to be loved by y-"

The song was ceased abruptly by my girlfriend, who yanked my earbuds out of my ears like a bloody wanker.

"D'you absolutely have to do that?" I asked, angrily.

"You are always listening to that garbage what else would I do? Allow you to listen to it? No!" She tugged on her beige jumper, which clearly didn't match her red, plaid chinos.

"It's not rubbish, you a nutcase or sumthin'?"

When I got cross, I used a lot of British slang that made Diane never take me seriously.

"Oh, stop using such awful bloody language for Christ's sake! Get a nappy will ya?" She mocked with an exceedingly poor attempt of a British accent, as she laughed her arse off.

I scanned her body and noticed the clothing change.

She obviously changed clothes seeing her fully clothed and not exposing her breasts or arse. Unlike her neon skirt, you could see no panties in sight, which was good.

"Why'd you change?" I asked, slightly curious.

"Oh... I don't know! It's cause-" She just completely avoided that question, responding with a simple: I don't know.

"Anyways..." she continued in her cute, pleading voice, "can we... maybe..." she trailed her fingers up my chest.

She looked up at me like a bloody hound.

"have a group study session at your place?" she smirked.

"No." I said sternly, averting my gaze from hers. "We are not throwing another party ever again!" I looked over her shoulder to see a familiar lock of blond hair, whom I ditched a few moments before.

I was so distracted by his Rapunzel-like hair, I completely ignored what Diane had to offer.

I- I wasn't in the likings for him... I merely had an interest... or the wanting to be near him... like how Jane Goodall has an interest for apes or whatnot.

Yup. That was it! Apes.

I looked over Diane's shoulder again and saw him get further away from me.

"Kay, bye," I said to Diane completely distracted. I patted her shoulder and gently pushed her to the side. At that point, I quickly jogged up to the boy.

I heard Diane try and stop me, but I was too hasty on my feet. I heard her groan in defeat, which made me smirk a bit.

"Hey, pretty boy..." I said, jumping next to the boy. He had his books held close to his body. I saw an e-ciggie peek out of his pencil case, taunting me.