chapter 11 - that's my brother

When I saw them both go upstairs, I lost it.

I tried so hard to not let it phase me but Bennett was not... his.

I pushed through the grinding couples, who were overwhelmed by lust and alcohol, and I rushed up the stairs to see Bennett in the tattooed boys arms.

You could hear whimpers from my little one, sobs quietly escaping his lips. The taller one stroked his back as a way to comfort him.

"Shhh... baby, let it out... Let it out..." He whispered, "It's okay..."

I struggled to stay in place or keep quiet.

"I-I can't do this anymore... I-I really li-like someone but- my girl f-friend will-" Bennett choked out.

"Let's get you to my room..."

"Ohhhkay... Nope!" I said, stepping in. I immediately regretted it.

"Who are you?" He asked, "And why are you stalking us?"

The tattooed boy looked at Bennett with eyes of confusion. "D'you know him, Bennett?"

He shook his head.

He shook his head.

He shook... his head.

"I pro-probably have seen h-him from somewhere b-but I d-don't know him."

What?

"Okay, let's go then..." Mr. Tattoo-fucking-asshole looked at me and said, "Fucking weirdo"

I scoffed. Like he had the audacity t-

Bennett was gone.

———

I was grinding against some chick. I didn't really know who it was, but I knew it wasn't Diane.

It could have been a guy for all I know.

I rolled my hips into their ass as I nibbled onto their neck. They turned around and slung his/her arms over my shoulder and around my neck.

I was way too intoxicated to be able to make out who the mysterious person was, but all I knew was that they were turning me on.

"You know, you can put that... hard on... in me upstairs..." they whispered in my ear, "we can find a room..."

Bloody Mary... the music was pumping too loud, making it hard to distinguish whether I was gonna shag a girl or a boy.

But whoever it was... I didn't mind. I needed to let off steam and frustration. I tugged on their arms and pulled them upstairs, finally escaping the music... somewhat.

My eyes started to adjust and I stared at a tall Asian guy with short dark hair.

"Damn... you're sexier than I saw before..." He looked me up and down, parting his lips.

His charm was absolutely intoxicating and I fell for it.

"But you know what else would look sexy?" He asked me, eyes darkening.