chapter 12 - vanilla

Why was this shit so complicated? I thought to myself as I walked out of the house. The music was still blaring and the bass made my heart shake.

I looked around to look for my car, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Fuuck!" I yelled. I kicked a silver car that was parked next to me. I kicked and I kicked. Gripping the hood of the car, my knuckles turned white, veins popping out of them.

How can a guy mess up so badly?

Shit was going so well for me, but of course, I had to make everything worse.

It's what I did best.

I didn't know what to do at this point.

I slumped down onto the curb and scratched my neck.

"Rough night, babe?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked down at the voice's shoes.

Jordan Obsidians.

I slowly looked up, locking eyes with a familiar pair of eyes.

"Gabriel?" I asked with anger and frustration seeping through.

"Heard about what happened. Didn't know you were smushing booties with my sis." He spoke with no care, making my blood slowly boil.

My patience was so thin.

"Huh." I scoffed with bitterness lacing my voice, "just fuck off will you?"

"I'm good." He sat down next to me and pulled out a vape pen, "I got a new pod. Want some?"

I shook my head and rested it in my hands.

Calm down...

A pleasant smell of vanilla hit my nostrils, making me sigh in a glimpse of happiness. The scent reminded me of Bennett.

"Bennett..." I whispered, almost teetering into a moan.

"Names Gabriel not... Bennett."

I looked into Gabriel's dark, glimmering eyes in hesitation as he took a long drag of his vape pen.

I missed Bennetts smell so much, it almost was an obsession.

"Do that again," I almost pleaded.

He slowly exhaled into my face while my face was in the crook of his neck.

"Jesus Christ you're so needy for this Bennett kid."

I simply mumbled into his neck, kissing him lightly.

He tilted his head to the side, moaning slightly as I planted light kisses up to his ear. I fondled with his hearing with my lips, nibbling at them, moans escaping my lips.

Bloody hell this kid's skin was like velvet. I traced my hand up his shirt and I felt him lean back.

"Are we about to have sex on the sidewalk?" He whispered with a heavy breath.

"Maybe..." I pulled his shirt off, kissing up to his jaw.

He slowly climbed on top of me, obviously showing off his slender figure. He cupped my jaw and planted a kiss on my lips.

Sliding my hands down his pants, I heard a loud honk and a bright light blinded me.

"Fuck!" I groaned at the light, Gabriel kissing my neck.

The car honked again.

"Alright alright!" I slowly pushed Gabriel off of me and squinted at the light.

I stood up, brushing myself off and I walked up to the car.

The tinted windows rolled down with an annoying squeak.

"Can you faggots get out of the way? I'm trying to park my fucking car and you and your twink are in the way!" A big burly man yelled, spit spewing out of his mouth. I grimaced at his stained t-shirt and garlic breath.

"Sure, whatever." I groaned.

I looked over to Gabriel and saw him pull his shirt on and zip up his pants. He walked up to where I was, slung his arms around my neck and peered into the car.

"Oh, Mr. Lao!" He chirped, "How's your son doing?"

"Gabriel, hello. He's doing well." He sneered, "Thanks for making my son a twink."

"You're welcome! He's really good in bed. Your wife is too." He smiled.

"Oh fuck off. You're too gay to even look at a girl. Let alone touch one."

"Ah, well... You should ask Mrs. Lao where she was last week. Remember when she told you that she had an extended shift? Well, she didn't. I was fucking her on a desk."

Gabriel's body pressed into my back a bit more, humping it slightly to demonstrate.

The man's face turned purple as he glared at Gabriel.

"You shoulda heard her sir. 'Ohh, Gabriel!'" he moaned, "'Harder! Faster!' Apparently, she's never been fucked this well." He shrugged.

Mr. Lao reached over and grabbed Gabriel's shirt, making me stumble to the side.

"Don't fucking tell me these lies, you fucker!" Mr. Lao growled.

"I ain't lying, sir. Now, will you let me go? I got some business to take care of." Gabriel glanced over at me. Mr. Lao scoffed and let go of Gabriel and pushed him back. "Thank you, sir, and have a great night!"

Mr. Lao rolled up his window and drove into his driveway.

I looked at Gabriel and he grabbed my ass.

"Mm, fuck.." I grumbled, "Did you actually fuck his wife?"

"Last week at work. My mom works there and she needed sum'"

I laughed at his non-caring attitude.

I was starting to enjoy his company.

___

A/N DAMN i updated. Sorry guys, this chapter kinda sucks and udfsadjlksdjoifheu i don't know... Check out my other book "AGENT 223"