chapter 7 - two boys kissing

Prepare for two boys kissing >:) [no smut]

[Third Person]

Oliver and Bennett sat on Bennett's bed after the little mistake Oliver made. Oliver saw the discust? in Bennett's face, which worried Oliver.

Bennett was lying on the bed, head propped up against the wall when Oliver asked him a perculiar question, "Would you have let me kiss you"

Bennett sat up slowly trying to process the words coming from his mouth.

"Beleive me. If I wanted to kiss you, I would have done it by now," He said, looking away. The sudden boost of confidence coming from the boy was shocking to Oliver.

"What does that mean?" Oliver asked, with a glint of sadness in his eyes. Bennett didn't even answer his question.

"I said what I meant..." Oliver let out a sigh, while Bennett still looked away.

"Say it without looking away. Say it to my face." Oliver challenged.

Bennett got off the bed and walked up to him, closing the space between them with only their breaths occupying the space.

"I don't... want to kiss you," Bennett whispered sternly. Oliver leant in for a kiss, but Bennett moved his head to the side, avoiding the kiss.

"That's why I stopped myself before..." Oliver whispered.

Bennett went to sit on the bed awkwardly when he got a text from his girlfriend.

"Fuck, El- Felix wants me in 30," He awkwardly said.

Oliver just nodded as Bennett laid down, head propped against the headboard.

Bennett was so entranced by the music playing in the background, he didn't realize the creaking of the bed as Oliver climbed over him, hovering, with hands on either side of the blonde.

Oliver leant in, lips almost touching. Bennett let out a gasp when Oliver just pulled away, not letting the space between their lips close.

Bennett never realized how much he yearned his lips to touch his.

"You didn't move..." Oliver muttered.

"I know..." Bennett whispered breathlessly.

Oliver slowly planted a kiss on Bennett's lips and pulled away. It was just a quick peck, and both boys yearned for more.

Bennett scanned his face, eyes lingering down to his lips. Cupping his face, he brought him into another kiss, pushing Oliver against Bennett's body with such passion. He slid his hand down towards the darker boy's neck, slowly sliding down to his back. Bennett caressed the muscles sticking out of his shirt.

Oliver enjoyed the feeling of the smaller boy's touch. The feeling of their lips singing in harmony, the feeling of the light touches coming from the boy as he caressed his shoulders.

Oliver slid his hands down to the blonde's waist and back up to the collar of his shirt, pulling them closer to each other. Oliver tugged at Bennett's lips, demanding for entrance.

Bennett let him in, feeling Oliver's hot breath.

They couldn't get enough of each other.

They wanted more. More than sharing a passionate kiss with each other.

Bennett arched his back, bringing his hips closer to Oliver's. He loved the way Oliver would bite his lips, the way Oliver touched his body, the noises coming out of both boy's lips.

Both boys were kissing as if their life depended on it. Oliver tugged Bennett's shirt up, wanted to feel more.

Wanting to feel skin.

As Oliver tugged Bennett's shirt up, he felt soft skin at his fingertips. The same skin he touched weeks back.

The skin that was covered in bruises.

He was still beautiful in Oliver's eyes.

Bennett and Oliver retracted their lips from each other. Oliver stared at Bennett's body in awe, never seeing anything any more beautiful than him.

Bennett was an angel in Oliver's eyes.

He stroked Bennett's thigh, sliding his hands up to his bare waist, all the way up to his face. Slowly placing his hands on his jaw, a light smile came upon Bennett's face.

Oliver wanted to touch every part, every crevice and every pained part of his body. He wanted to know every part of him like the back of his hand.

Bennett stared back with eyes that was fired up with love and nothing else.

Oliver slowly started to kiss down his jaw, to his neck — lightly biting and sucking, leaving hickeys — to his chest, to his stomach, just passionately loving every part of Bennett.

Oliver quickly connected his lips with Bennett's again, letting a moan escape from him. Both boys let out quiet noises and whimpers, begging anyone and anything to make them be closer than they already were.

The room was filled with sounds of only quiet tunes in the background and the sound of their lips, the sound of their whispers — whispering each other's name — and the sound of their moans. The dim lights set the mood, but the didn't need these lights and music to love each other as much as they did.

They just needed each other and that was enough.

As Oliver kissed Bennett, he could taste a hint of vanilla just how Bennett smelt. While he tasted like vanilla, Oliver tasted like sweet clementines. Both parties loving every part of it, their lips not getting enough.

When Oliver and Bennett parted, Oliver smiled at the flushed boy who looked like a cherry. His cheeks were red, the red also covering the tips of his ears. His lips, swollen from the passionate kiss shared between them.

Oliver looked the same, blush hidden behind his dark skin.

"Bennett," Oliver quietly and carefully whispered, "I-"

At that moment, Bennett felt a wave of shame. Embarrassment and shock hit him. He just kissed Oliver Spacey. The boy he liked but shouldn't have. The boy who had a girlfriend. The boy who he shouldn't have kissed.

The boy he really liked.

"I- I got to go..." Bennett let out, stuttering, "Bye... uh... Oliver."

Bennett quickly put on his shirt and left Oliver, alone in the dim room. Oliver was left... Heartbroken.

Both boys were.

---

A/N hi guys, i hope you liked this chapter even if it was short. it was just a chapter dedicated to them kissing and it ended it bitterly. i'm so sorry for that haha.. anyways love you guys and see you next time i update! >:) ♥️