chapter 8 - kiss me.

Oliver was sat on Bennett's bed, contemplating on what he has done.

I'm still on his bed... he thought to himself as he forcefully laughed. He shook his head and placed his hands on his face.

What the fuck... He kept bashing himself in his head. What was wrong with him? Why did he do that? Why did he... like it?

No. Like was an understatement to Oliver. He loved it.

He laid down on the bed and screamed.

He thought that Bennett would like him back.

Oliver was already through with the denying. He already came to the senses that he had to accept the fact that he liked a boy. And that he had a girlfriend. Both boys did.

He was stuck.

Just break up with your girlfriend and ask Bennett out already... He thought to himself. But he hates me now.

Oliver got tired and decided to just go home and he did.

———

Bennett was outside, sitting on a random curb. He touched his lips and wished he stayed with Oliver, but he wished Oliver hadn't kissed him. He wished that Oliver didn't exist. He wished Oliver and Bennett never met.

Bennett was simply upset at Oliver. If Oliver hadn't kissed him, Bennett wouldn't have had that heartache he was experiencing.

Why him? Why couldn't Oliver kiss someone else. He had Diane for goodness sake.

He had... Diane.

Fucking Diane.

Was Bennett gay? Or was he bi? Pan? He never saw Felix or Jack in a sexual way. He didn't think Daniel was hot or anything. He was convinced he liked girls.

And Oliver. Maybe.

Bennett wanted to see if he liked him by kissing him again, but he probably scared Oliver off.

Sighing, Bennett got up from that random curb and found a convenience store nearby and went there to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Or steal a pack.

The door jingled when Bennett arrived. The clerk looked at him and smiled, knowing the kid.

Bennett slapped a ten dollar bill on the counter and demanded, "Marlboro."

"Marlboro?" The clerk chuckled, "today must be a shit day. Heavy?"

Bennett simply nodded.

He heard the door jingle again and a tattooed boy walked through. He had a few tattoos on his neck and arms. He had bleached hair and a nose ring.

"Jordan, Marlboro. Heavy" he shouted to the clerk, Jordan.

Bennett looked up at the taller boy and said, "I got a pack. Wanna smoke with me?" The tattooed boy nodded.

Both left the store and sat at the parking lot. It was fairly dark out, but it wasn't late.

Bennett opened the pack and handed one to tatted one.

Both put the cig in their mouth, and they lit their own.

After quietly smoking for a while, the tatted boy opened his mouth.