chapter 9 - i kissed a boy

[Bennett]

I sat at my seat in french class, head aching terribly. I was hungover, horny, and sad.

The best combination to go to school as.

After Oliver and Forrest, I found myself at home drinking and smoking A LOT. Finding myself rummaging through the alcohol cabinets in my home, I broke some stuff and passed out on my bathroom floor (after puking my guts out).

Felix and Jack were poking fun at me, offering their sunglasses because of how gross I looked. Dark circles were present on my face and everything was more irritating than it should have been.

"Benny, you're so hungover. There was legit no party last night too. Where'd you go? A bar?" Jack whined, sliding me his sunglasses across the table.

"I drank a bit at home. Got stoned." I said calmly.

"Shoulda invited us," Felix said, shrugging.

I simply shrugged, ignoring their comments.

Felix and Jack gave each other awkward glances, looking at me right after in confusion.

"Dude, you always invite us to your house to get stoned." Jack pushed.

I cringed.

Shut up.

I just ignored them.

During the middle of class, I slipped my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts under the table.

Forrest <3

Forrest... The guy I almost boned in the middle of a convenience store parking lot. The dude that tried to get into my pants. The guy with the tattoos that scattered his face and neck like the gosh dang night sky.

But he was undeniably hot.

I mentally punched myself for acting so stupid at the convenient store. I didn't even remember if I was the one who came onto him or the opposite.

The dumbest thing was the fact that I wasn't drunk. I couldn't blame it on the alcohol.

"F-fuck me..." I muttered under my breath, as the teacher explained some stupid shit about French grammar and what-not.

I acted like a total nutcase. A fucking dumbass bitch desperate for attention.

God damn it... I'm becoming one of those blonde hoes at our school.

Scrolling through my contacts, I pressed Forrest's name hesitantly and clicked on the message button.

I stared at the blank white screen and bailed, finding myself focusing on the school work once again.

"Focusing"

Felix stared at me and put his head on my shoulder, "Are you okay? You seem out of it. I'm one of your best friends... You can tell me everything,"

I grumbled, shaking him off, making Felix sit up. I pressed on Felix's name on my contacts and messaged him.

Me: I kissed a boy.

I looked at him, anticipating for a bad response. He looked at the message, staring blankly at me quickly after with wide eyes.

Felix: Who?

Me: A boy.

He looked at me strangely and had a confused look on his face.

"Who?" He mouthed, "Who was it?"

I looked away, embarrassed with red cheeks. I didn't kiss a guy. I kissed two. Two.

Felix poked my arm, bugging me to tell him with a whisper. I was left conflicted, a devil and an angel on my shoulders telling me what to do.

Tell him.

No, don't tell him.

Tell him. He deserves to know.

No matter what you do, don't fucking tell him.

I was left conflicted and shrugged Felix off. It would be better if I didn't tell him.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing Felix with a disappointed look on his face. But I decided not to care, even if it meant that I'd feel guilty in a few days. I texted Felix again, finally feeling bad.

Me: I was drunk so it does not matter.

Me: I thought that he was my girlfriend yk? Had the same hair and shit lol

He gave a sigh of relief and a boyish grin.

I then clicked on Forrest's name again and saw the three dots pop up and disappear. They appeared once more just to disappear again. He was probably hesitant like I was.

Forrest: hey

I stared at my phone screen, staring at the three-lettered word. How did one word make me feel so uncomfortable yet so comforted at the same time?

Trying to ignore the text, I left the classroom without letting the teacher know.

No one else gave a shit either.

---

Walking down the hallway, I found myself outside and on the bleachers. Pulling out the e-cig in my pocket, I changed the pod. I took a breath of the sweet vanilla flavour from the vape and exhaled into the sky.

Feeling the cool air hit my shoulders, I inhaled more vanilla. I wanted to get stoned, drunk or fucked. I didnt really care at this point.

My pocket buzzed.

Forrest: wanna meet up at my place later?

No.

Me: Sure.

Forrest: when?

Never.

Me: How bout now.

Forrest: ill pick u up

Forrest: ;)

———

A/N okokok this was the shortest and shittiest chapter ever and idk where this story is goin. well inkimda know but wtver at least i updated ugh im like UGH I DONT WANNA WRITE——

so give me ur imput.

dou want more frequent shorter chapters or longer less frequesnt chapters?

omg i cant even spell properynsksns i have like four tests tmeow. bio, french, spanish and fucking physics omfg i wanna DIEEE.