bonus - felix & jack

[Third POV]

Felix was at Jacks house, scrolling through his Instagram feed until Jack stopped him.

"Woah woah woah, who's the chick?" He stopped Felix from scrolling further. Seizing his phone, he scrolled back up revealing a girl with a bikini basically concealing nothing. It was Hannah Greene. As Jack's mouth watered, Felix averted his eyes away from Jack's boner and Jack himself.

Even if Felix never wanted to admit it, he had the biggest crush on Jack. He acted like a jealous boyfriend when Jack would gush about how hot sex was with fricking Hannah Greene. His on-off girlfriend.

Felix would always find ways to turn the conversation around when Jack would even mention Hannah's name. He always envied Hannah. What did Hannah have that Felix didn't?

A vagina.

Felix had bleached blonde hair like Hannah did, hazel eyes and the same nose. They could have been mistaken as siblings

Staring at Jack, he took his phone back and ignored the fact that Jack was practically moaning in silence.

"Jerk off in the washroom will you?" Felix sneered, glancing at Jack's boner with a red face.

"Jerk me off here... right now... babe," Jack replied with a sly smirk. Honestly, that cheeky smirk of his turned Felix on. Felix just burned bright red, coughing awkwardly. "I'm fucking with yuh!" Jack laughed, leaning his head back, letting out a loud cackle.

Felix just replied by punching Jack on the arm with all his might.

"Ah fuck you!" Jack shouted, laughing. He grabbed Felix and pushed him onto the bed aggressively.

"Jack!"

Felix found Jack on top of him, panting. Felix was blushing a deep red, redder than a fricking tomato. He was panicking because of how gay the situation was. Felix wasn't gay or straight. He found out that he was pansexual in middle school when he realized he would fuck anything.

But their faces were so close, close enough for Felix to kiss Jack as if it was his last day to live.

As Jack panted, Felix rolled over and straddled Jack, avoiding the protruding issue in his pants.

"Cmon... Fight me!" He huskily said. Jack was somewhat turned on about how hot his voice sounded. But obviously, no homo.

Grabbing Felix by the shoulders, he flung him to his side and sat on top of him.

Felix groaned and pushed Jack off him.

"Don't be a fucking pussy..." Jack whispered as he straddled Felix again.

"T-this is fucking g-gay..." Felix bit his lips. Jack averted his eyes.

"Y-yeah... It is." Jack got off, "I-I'm gonna handle this... situation." He glanced down at his receding boner and pointed to the bathroom door.

Felix just nodded and laid back down on the bed, palms on his face. He sighed.

"God, he's so oblivious sometimes..." He whispered to himself.

When Jack finally came out of the bathroom, he awkwardly laughed, "Imagine if we continued to wrestle while I had this boner."

"Y-yeah..." They just stared at each other awkwardly.

Nothing really happened besides awkward staring in the stone-cold silence.

Felix got up and walked towards the door, tired of this shit and trying to get a snack.

Before Felix could fully open the door, Jack came up behind him and closed the door.

With his arm propped up beside Felix, Felix didn't turn around, and Jack didn't move.

The energy suddenly changed.

"It wasn't the pic of Hannah I saw..." He whispered in Felix's ear, "It was the pic of you at the beach. Fucking dripping water and messy hair. No shirt, toothy grin... Ughhh fucking hell Felix,"

Felix was left speechless. Is he fucking stoned? He thought.

"I wanted to fuck you right then and there when we were at the beach and UGH! You were so fucking sexy... Hannah didn't even meet up to my standards..."

"I-" Felix choked on his own spit.

"My God," Jack groaned. He turned Felix around and leaned in close, staring at his lips tentatively. Felix's lips were always so rosy and soft-looking even though they would look chapped once in a while. Fuck, Jack wanted to kiss Felix so bad and even now. Both boys leaned in, lips barely touching.

"Fuck, Jack just kiss me already..." Felix tugged on Jacks collar and pulled him in, connecting both boys' lips together. Felix was overwhelmed in such euphoria and bliss kissing the boy of his dreams.

Jack, on the other hand, was longing for this kind of kiss. He would fight the urge to kiss Felix every time he looked at him. Always just stealing glances at Felix's lean yet muscular figure or staring at his oh so pretty face.

Jack trailed kisses on his jaw and down his neck, lightly sucking on the soft pale skin. Felix threw his head back, groaning in pleasure and Jack went lower and lower.

And they were content.

———

A/N Hey my saucy bitchesssss I was in a writer's block so I wrote like three words for chapter 9, but I had a surge of inspiration for Felix's and Jack's chapter. Like bro, I wanted to write a bonus chapter for them and yall know there was some chemistry going on before handddd ayee. Anyways... How'd you think of this chapter that I speed wrote in an hour? Yes, I said one hour... These chapters take like 4 hours to write and revise and all that bullshit.

Oh, and I need a ship name for these dorks. Fack? Jelix? Jalix? I suck at ship names...

Anywayssss I haven't uploaded in like centuries and honestly, I probably won't update chapter 9 in another five hundred million decades... but I'll try my best. Fricking school is starting and all that bullcrap and highschool be hard as Jacks boner. And my schedule be tighter than- Imma end there.

Wow, this author's note is longer than my will to live and this chapter is shorter than my memory lifespan (wtf even is that)

KAY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YALL WHEN I UPDATE NEXTTTTTT SKSKSSKSKSKSK (I promise I'm not a VSCO girl...)

OH AND COMMENT!!!!!! I LOVE SEEING YALL COMMENT OMFG IT MAKES MY FUCKING DAY YALL~~~ and if you vote... ehehe that'll be awesome too.

KAY BYE AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN *sends virtual hug* <3