Chapter III : Four Lords

After their lunch, Markus and her sister went through the living room to talk to their mother, And a loud commotion from their family Maguls outside the mansion murmuring about their young master awakening.

A moment later a person on a glamour carriage arrived and all the Maguls lined up to bow down to this mysterious person

He was wearing a gold armor chest plate with a head of lion engraved in gold on both his shoulders, two broad swords and a red cape on his back, the cape embroidered with a symbol of their family crest [ Antaegahr ] A symbol of head of a lion and its fur drawn like it is burning.

His fearsome aura lingers as he got down from the carriage and his intimidating look that makes all of his foes tremble in fear. Indeed, He has the physique of a typical mid-aged man but his age symbolizes his long experience as a veteran warrior, that man was one of the great imperial lords of the royal capital of Yzbethentahl.

Fire Lion of the Four Lords named Mognamorta Ylven Antaegahr ( Mognamorta ) granted to him as a recognition on his fearsome way of fighting using Fire and Earth affinities to form a Magma that disintegrates his foes from one swing of his sword.

He slowly walks with pride as a lord of that mansion, he takes off his swords and hand over it on one of his aides before he enters, as the door closes he swiftly cast a barrier limiting the surveillance from outside and rushes to the living room calling a name.

" Markus!! Markus!! Where's my son! "

This high and mighty lord shakes after hearing a word from their mansion that his son Markus gained consciousness, Ravina welcomed this man with a hug as she is happy to see his beloved father.

" Father! It's been a month since you didn't get home " she said,

" I'm sorry sweetheart it's just the responsibilities in the royal capital needs to tend hands-on. " Her father replied,

That man looked at Markus with such a joy, he takes a few steps to get near to him and make a tight hug.

" Welcome back my son. "

Markus only tapped on his father's back and respond.

" Yes, I'm home. "

Their mother was teary as he looks at the moment of his husband and son.

His mother and father sitting on a couch in front of him and ravina. A maid served a coffee to his lord and as the maid leaves in that room his father Ylven snapped his finger and another barrier cast on that room and speak.

" Don't worry about it I just cast another barrier from hidden crystals, I don't want anyone to hear our family matters. "

" In just one snapped!? You must be a powerful magul father? " Amazed respond from Markus.

" Hahahaha! You will learn it in the future my son! I'm so glad that I can talk to you! " prideful laughing in front of his son as he speaks.

Her mother joined their conversation and explained their father's history of acquiring title as one of the four lords, and she also mentioned the three remaining lords and their capabilities.

" Oh dear, your father entitled as Mognamorta and he was one of the four powerful lords. " her mother said.

Aquifroxafonta Amalla Falplabeja

" One of the four lords she can use pure water or combination of water and wind affinities to create ice, she was the one who cast a wide area froze art that immobile an entire army of 100,000 on a war, "

" she was a good healer, she tried to heal you but you're the only one that she failed at "

Altòcumulus Vijo Gad'Fajar

" This lord is a trickster of arts he can copy the appearance of the spell but not the effect, also an illusionist that can clone an entire army by himself or create a wide mist to hide. "

Pentahedron Galkuma Aexakasa

" And this is the most fearsome lord out of them he dedicated himself in learning and mastered the five affinities he can tricast or combined a three element. "

As their mother finished explaining about the four lords, Tears escape from his father's eyes and jumped to hug his mother.

" I'm so happy that our son can speak now! I'm so glad "

While poking his face between the breast of her wife.

" GET OFF ME!!!! "

a powerful punch that throws him and collided himself on his own created barrier.

" Are you really two a husband and wife? " Markus said,

" Markus don't make it such a big deal, it's better to teach some pervy lords a lesson about women's body. " her mother responds,

" your maybe one of the four lords mother to knock him in one punch. "

Her mother laughs after hearing those words and ravina is more concern to his father lying unconscious on the floor.

" I'm sorry to ask this mother but can you introduce yourself coz I can't really recall about you. "

" . . . "

A moment of silence lingers around the room after he asked his mother and the ambiance started to get cold

" This is the most painful words that I've ever heard that I want to hang myself to my room, please excuse me " her mother respond after she stands from seating

" W-wait I did- "

" Hahaha, it's just a joke Markus " Wiping some tears.

" Ravina! Say something! "

" . . . "

" I don't want mom to die, Markus. " Teary respond from her as she still tries to wake his father.

" Wt!? What's wrong with you people!? "

Chapter End