Chapter VII : Royal Academy of Arts

He finished his own preparations and headed outside wearing the school provided uniform that his father gave to him, his uniform was a blue robe with their family crest as the brooch and a black tunic.

After he went outside he sees Ravina looking out for the preparations of carriage that will be used on their way to the royal capital of Yzbethentahl.

" Sis! How's the preparations? "

Her sister looked at him with full cautious and slowly keeping a distance.

" We're almost done, Markus. "

" Uhhmm? Sis? You don't have to act like that you know? "

After she gives her disgusted look to Markus she let a * sigh * and talks.

" Just please, respect me as your sister Markus. "

" I'm sorry Sis! It will never happen again "

"i thought I would have my own siscon, but I'll guess it won't happen haha."

Siscon: A short term for sister complex.

-His thoughts after apologizing to her sister Ravina.

After all the preparations, They started head towards the capital.

" Ravina? I thought our father would guide us? "

" Our father needs to get to the capital earlier first, He has its own important meetings to do, but don't worry I also enrolled at that school and besides I'm your senior. " -Ravina replies.

Markus looked at what she was wearing and asked.

" so why you're in your casual? Where's your uniform? "

" I send it back to them, the size of my uniform doesn't fit me. "

Markus just looked at her with teasing smile but he only let a small giggle and halted himself to give a teasing joke.

They travel two days from their city to the royal capital and finally arrived.

Markus is really amazed on how big is the capital, after they pass through the gatekeepers they head straight away at the school but Markus glued only his face to the window full of amazement.

" You really enjoying yourself Markus. Want to stroll around sometimes? "

" Really sis!? If I successfully admitted to that school will you show me around the city!? "

He rushes his face towards her sister and his eyes shows his excitement to see the capital, her sister looks away out of her reflex and speaks.

" Y-yeah, if you passed on their examination ill show you around as your reward "

" Are you ok sis? You're a quite red "

Her sister just responded by looking to him in a cold manner and markus shuts.

A moment later a carriage stops, the coachman speaks from a small window and reminds them that they have already arrived.

Markus and Ravina headed through the main gate and notice a group of people around them murmurs about something, they didn't paid it an attention and headed straight to school office.

They are walking at the 2nd floor of the main building and markus curiously looking around the school features, the left side of the campus has a wide window with no mirrors that it clearly shows the beauty of infrastructures outside the school, but when he puts his hand to see if nothing is really there, then something had been triggered and an octagonal shaped glass appears at the part he was reaching.

" Woah!? A barrier!? "

" Hey markus we're getting late we have to hurry and see the head maestro "

* Head Maestro * is the highest attained position in that school and power given from the royal king to supervise all the lower ranked maestro and staffs

HEAD MAESTRO:

An encrypt letters written at the office door, it looks digitalized by LED lights but when markus tries to touch it, it only pass through his hand and he quickly pulls back out of shock.

" Damn! That's also a magic? "

Ravina leaves only a silent Ppfff covering her mouth to hide a small giggle in his younger brother's innocence.

Suddenly an old man calling from behind got their attention, he was wearing a long white robe lingering in some of unknown magical letters, some of it are colored in red, yellow, black, brown and violet.

He was also holding a long staff with a brilliant multi-colored gem and emitting same color as aura.

But the most intriguing to that person is his blood lust that suddenly chills to their spine.

Ravina suddenly gave an act of respect towards that old man but markus frozen in fear looking at that old man.

" So you must be markus young'ons? "

" Hey! Markus! Pay some respect to him his the head maestro.

whispering to him while she tries to pull his clothes to follow her but markus didn't even move a finger and still looking at the old man in freeze.

" Oh? Sorry, that's my Aura of despair. "

Aura of Despair: Any living that may contact in this skill suffers in sudden shock of fear, hallucinations, and even panic attacks. It's an active skill emits from the higher maguls.

" So you interpreted the aura as a bloodlust? What an interesting response, students here often vomits but they manage to pay a respect to me but you, you just got petrified in a mere aura huh. Hahaha. "

After a loud and annoying laughing from that old man, He undo that skill and speaks.

" Ravina. Your clothes are already at your dormitory, for now head there and wear your uniform. "

" Yes head maestro! thank you for your concern and i excuse myself "

The old man looked at markus and notice his continues shaking, then he pointed his staff to him and chants.

" Pay my heed, Great Calmness! "

This is an supporting skill that calms any person and boosts their morale.

Markus stops from shaking and after he gains his consciousness he rushes to paid respect to that person and apologized.

" Im sorry head maestro but at least give me a chance to prove myself once more! I really want to know if i can learn a magic so please don't reject me. "

" don't worry that's not the test, it just my way to tease young maguls, you will know the real test later on young'ons. "

                        Chapter End