Chapter IV : Affinities

After explaining himself to them on how he can't remember anything leads only in more confusion.

" Markus I think it's impossible for you to speak after you suddenly woke up from being unconscious on those 14 years without rehabilitation. "

Ravina also speaks out of her confusion.

" And you even had goosebumps after hearing that our world has magic, even you're living here in this world years ago."

His mother and sister constantly asking about him being aware of things and suspicious on what's happening and then his father interrupts.

" Is it even important to know? The important is my son is back! "

Markus makes a safe grin after hearing his father speaks

[ Man I'm safe! ]

a sighed of relief after hearing his father's words

[ at least I don't have to say that I'm from a different world, it may be troublesome ]

Keeping his thoughts to his self.

His mother only gives a deep *sigh* as a response, forcing herself to accept that reasoning.

" Maybe your right. "

She stands and bid her excuse to everyone and leave. She about to grab the door handle when Ravina speaks in a dim tone

" Mom please don't hang yourself, I love you, mom. "

She only responded with a dented smile as he opens the door silently.

" No! No! Mom wait! I'm coming with you! "

Markus looked at his father with a *sorry* face and gently speaks.

" I'm sorry father that ill make mother get depressed because of me "

" Well, I guess it can't be helped, by the way, let's go to the guild hall for your affinity check. "

A bright and cheerful stand changes the mood inside that room and his aura sparkle like glitters in a rainbow sketch, you can see in his face true happiness like a child that had received a wonderful present.

[ This is it!! Just like all those stories in isekai anime and mangas]

He can't hide his excitement anymore as he wags his butt just like a puppy in front of his father.

" I'll wait for you at the carriage so prepare yourself. "

And his father leaves.

" Ok! ok! "

[ OPNESS HERE I COME !! ] Having this thought in his mind.

He wears clothes that the maids prepared for him, it was a red tunic ended between the hip and the knee, followed a brown but short robe with brooch and has a design of their family crest " Antaegahr " a burning lion.

After all of his preparation, he cheerfully got out of the house and approach his father.

" Markus hurry and sit beside me " tapping the couch of his carriage.