C O P Y R I G H T / Please Read!

Copyright © 2019 by Gayatri Ramchandran

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the written permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a punishable offense by Law  and I absolutely abhor the idea of stealing and taking credit of someone else's hardwork. That being said, please be honest and careful by not copying mine or any other people's creativity.

Don't do anything that will get you into serious trouble. You will see a side of me that isn't very nice because not only me, but other authors too can be highly ruthless and unforgiving. 😁😡 *loads gun and cracks knuckles*

Be. very. Careful.

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental

I have been working on this book for quite sometime now and I really want you all to please give this book a chance. The main reason I write, is because I want to share my creativity with the world, put forth my ideas and have readers connect with my stories and love my characters, for what they are. I write from the bottom of my heart since that is where my passion lies 💖 I write because it is something that I enjoy and not as a hobby. Writing is an art that I nurture and cherish.

There will be typos here and there since I write most of the chapters on my phone. I will come back and edit it ♥️

This book is cliche but I can assure you it won't be thaatt type of cliche ❤️

All my characters have flaws. None of them are intended to glorify nor encourage the use of violence, bullying, drugs, expletives, etc.

Side note : This story contains expletives, violent and mature themes. If you happen to be underage , I suggest you do not read this book. It is rated as 17+ and above.