36. R E S O L U T I O N S & R E C R E A T I O N S

If you can imagine it in your mind,                   You can experience it in your reality                                              _ Anonymous

You can experience it in your reality
_ Anonymous

IVY'S P.O.V

I wasn't dreaming this time.

His body falls on top of mine, taking me into his arms, his lips silently communicate with mine sweat starting to fill my every pore.

It is exactly how I had imagined.

Holding my hands above my head, pulling me tight against his body, his craggy palms relax upon my breasts, every nefarious brush igniting the desire, even more, scalding my skin.

Closing my eyes I give myself the leverage to get lost in him, his touch, making me forget how to breathe.

My back arches at the raw, enticing feeling of his tongue tracing patterns on my stomach. Grabbing my hair and pulling my head back to meet his seductive aquamarine gaze, beneath his hooded eye he gazes down at me.

"You have no fucking idea how much I've been waiting to do this," running his knuckles smoothly over my cheek. "I seek to claim my honor. And I want to do it now."

His gravelly voice blow fogs of smoke, rippling my chest like cool, allaying serum. Leaning over me, Chace lowers his mouth to my neck, slowly moving his way down kissing every notch, nibbling and biting my nipples with his teeth.

He swallows my cries with his alluring mouth, his tongue massaging mine, deep in my throat.
My heart races as his fingertips tease my sternum, feeling his erection colliding against my wet pussy. My chest raises when he cups the vee of my vagina, sliding the seems of my pantie with his thumb.

"Almost getting there."

Chace smirks as my thighs part open, allowing his fingers to trail the sides of my thighs, sliding and dropping my pantie on the floor.

Muffling my scream with the soft yet brusque brush of his endearing lips, the taste of lust and the smell of sex dilute the way his thumb rotates all over in my labia, my thighs quivering at his touch.

Waves of want spark through us, entangling the inner walls of my stomach. "You like it, Hurricane?" Chace purrs, the passion for creating a hole through my skin.

"I need you," I whisper back, my senses prickling with need. Encompassing his neck with my free arm, hooking my other through his shoulder, I push and toss him onto his back climbing on top of him.

Oozing with sex, I jut my hips forward and clasp his wrists with a firm grip on my bed, thrusting deep inside him till his erection corresponds with my wet clitoris.

Harder.

Deeper.

Faster.

"Holy shit," Chace breathes, his words coiling around my body like a snake. The stimulus of him under me, moving slowly in sync. Smacking his lips with his tongue like a hungry animal, I'm back to being under his lair.

"I like it better when you are within my vicinity."

Supporting my balance with my elbows, I look at him evenly, challenge roaring in my veins. "Is someone afraid of losing his street cred?" 

Chace palms my chest lightly shoving me back into my previous position. His biceps flex, shoulder blades flaring in contrast with the dimly lit bedroom.

I too have been waiting for this. Waiting to not only have my legs wrapped around him causing me to wet the sheets, but him making it real again.

Him being here next to me.

Pushing strands of my hair back.

Recreating every moment we could've shared in the past, moments that were once lost. Forming a resolution that would bind our souls forever.

"What is in your mind, Torres?"

I don't want to spoil the moment we are currently reliving. Creating. "Nothing, it was random."

"Tell me," he prods tilting my chin. "Remember what we built."

Consternation gluts me. I gulp. "Will you be here? Next to me? When I wake up tomorrow morning?"

Brushing my lips with his fingers he kisses my hair, nuzzling my ear. "I don't have reasons I can think of. Reasons to run away or to have a tennis elbow after writing my mind out on a piece of paper, without telling them to you face to face."

He half-smiles, leaning to kiss my forehead, tugging on a strand of my hair. "If you want me to go, you won't be able to push me away now that I know my way back."

Bringing my fingers to his lips he kisses every tip. His hands shift, trailing his ring finger between my breasts, down to my navel before leaving trails of seductive, wet kisses.

"You are so perfect," Chace mutters, I gasp. His hands slip to cup my backside, tongue edging over my clitoris, sucking it tenderly. Closing my eyes I dip my head back and moan.

"Ah!" I cry, my legs trembling at the impact. Chace continues to tease me, fondling the peaks of my nipples giving them a gratifying squeeze. Grasping my hips, I breathe in the scent of saccharine ravish lingering all over him.

Rose petals falling under the moonlight.

He kisses me again, hands in my hair pulling my head back, savoring the taste of his tongue. His hand glides down my body, slipping a finger inside me.  Pressing my hips towards him, I breathe in hard.

Keeping up with his pace, I'm drawn into him. Immersed in the desire he's bringing out of me. Chace's forehead is against mine, I breathe.

"Crap! Chace!" I moan at the sensation of the liquid streaming down my legs, coming all over Chace. Lowering his handsome face and inserting his tongue into my mouth, I can't help but fall prey to the familiar taste of nicotine and sweet citrus, shadowing my mouth.

"Say it again, Hurricane." Rubbing my vulva, he moves his hips thrusting into me, moving mine in sync with his once I picked up my rhythm.

"Can you feel me?"

"I... I do... I always do... Chace..." I bite my lip and come under his vicinity, under perfect control. His cock stirs in me before he lies back with his arms possessively wrapped around me, running his fingers on the sides of my temple.

"I don't want you saying them now, Ivy. But I mean it when I say I love you so fucking much."

The shutting of my eyelids, the gentle snores emanating from his body prevents me from ruminating over the newly established relationship we recently constructed, not knowing what our plan 'B' is.

Maybe we don't need a plan. Maybe what he said is true. It might be permanent and not a figment of my fantasy.