15. A R E Y O U O K ? N O I'M G O O D

IVY'S  P

IVY'S  P.O.V

I'm done for the day at five fifteen and most of my classmates are thinking of filing a complaint against our Environmental Science teacher, who assumes way too much.

The class was supposed to start by sharp three fifteen, and Mrs. Johansson ended up arriving by three thirty.

Instead of apologizing for coming late, she had the audacity to put the blame on us, lecturing us on how we are all wasting our parents' money and how the youth of the current generation are rotten and spoiled based on the way we have been brought up, with no sense of work ethics.

I order a simple glass of tonic water and there's a cover band playing in here at Lester's, doing some covers of songs that were popular in the eighties.

Chace and I agreed to meet up after four-thirty A.K.A the time my stupid class was supposed to end.

Speaking of which, I might need to stop by at Starbucks since sleep is totally out of the equation. I had managed to give Chace a call in between classes, but it went straight to voicemail. I decided to text him via Instagram, informing him I won't be able to make it on time. I didn't receive any response after that, just the seen appearing on my screen.

I order another glass of Tonic water to cool down the volcano exploding in my stomach. Why does it matter to me? It's not like we are on a date, after establishing the whole "we are better off as friends and nothing more" cliche.

Still, timing does hold a hell lot of importance to me since I am sacrificing my sleep and even if we are hanging out as friends and we made plans to meet up, it is crucial that we respect each other by not showing up an hour late.

At least he could've had the decency to give a response, acknowledging he has received my message and fix up a different timing. A simple alright, give me a call once you are done would have been highly appreciated.

The cover band that is now singing the opening lines of Guns and Roses's Paradise City is so painfully insulting, I wish if Axl Rose was somewhere here in the crowd and flips his finger at the band, like he did while performing in Australia.

I was about to get up and leave when Chace walks in, heading towards where I am seated. He is wearing a navy blue shirt and ripped denims with superstars , making him look even more attractive than he appears to be. I catch sight of the tribal wolf tattoo on his arm, which I strangely haven't noticed before.

"Sorry I'm late," he says, pulling a stool and sitting next to me. That's it ? I don't get an explanation? "

"You are kidding, right?" Chace raises a confused brow. "I said ... I'm sorry...What more do I have to tell you?"

"You can tell me what took you so long and why you seenzoned me. Oh and by the way, just so you know? I won't be getting any sleep tonight."

𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara