2

*Previously*
But I can't believe the voices broke through it! Here goes nothing...

*Present*
"Y/N HERE IS SPEAKING!! Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I RIP YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS" and there the whole class froze and stared frightened at me. good. So then I tried to go back to sleep. But shit. I couldn't, suddenly the bell rang anyways so I took out my notebooks and waited for the teacher to began their lectures.

Yoongi POV
What. the. actual. fuck. happened. NEVER in my life heard a pretty hot girl shouts at everyone for being noisy and went back to her 10 seconds sleep like nothing happened. SWAG. What Namjoon said might be true though if thats the way she spoke. I already like her behavior, I think she's different. INFIRES MAN~

Namjoon POV
My jaw dropped to the floor as she yelled to the whole class and 'tried' to sleeps again but failed I guess. But still, she's BADASS. I guess from what I heard that she's cold, is true.

Jimin POV
if anyone thought that I was also thinking of how cool and scary she is. Then NOPE. Her name is just so familiar, I've heard her name somewhere from my Grandma I think. I'm sure she mentioned it once or twice. But I just shrugged it off, I might be just imaginating things.

Y/N POV
I felt that someone stared at me for so long and i'm sure that it's one of the 7 newbies which is the muscled bunny. When I turned to look at him, surprisingly he smirked at me. He fcking smirked. Thanks to my acting skill, I managed to keep a poker face. Finally the teacher came and asked the 7 newbies to introduce themselves.

"dul, set, bangtan-annyeonghaseyo bangtan songyeondan imnida"
"annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Kim Namjoon-ibnida. Call me RM, I'm the leader" said the dimples with smirk.

"annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Kim Seokjin-ibnida. Call me Jin for short, I'm the mom of the group" with a small smile. Not bad honestly

"annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Min Yoongi-ibnida. Call me Suga" said the 'swag' one

"annyeonghaseyo I'm your hope, I'm your angel, Jung Hoseok-ibnida. Call me J-Hope" said the one with smile brighter than the sun.

"annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Park Jimin-ibnida. Call me Jimin" said the one with a cute eyesmile. I tilted my head at how it kind of looked similar as mine and halmeoni's. Maybe its just a coincidence.

"annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Kim Taehyung-ibnida. Call me V for short" he said showing his boxy smile that made the girls squeeled

"annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Jeon Jungkook-ibnida. Call me Jungkook" he said while smirking and staring at me. I don't fcking care so I rolled my eyes at how annoying he was.

~magical time skips~

Yasss bell rang and now it's lunch break. I saw my gang sitting on the usual spots while waving hands at me. I went there and sit then I asked, "any of you perhaps knows a gang called bangtan?". Oddly from my simple question they froze, and give each other glances. Until Baek oppa decided to broke the silence and said "you'll know when the time comes" "...wh..at??" suddenly all girls screamed their lungs out seeing the 6 of the newbies i fckng hate. So I just decided to head to the rooftop before my ears broke. But when I head to rooftop, what surprise that the door is opened. I took out my gun and slowly approached the door opening it slowly only to find the Jimin guy from the bangtan group chilling on the rooftop. "hands up" he immediately froze and puts his hands up in the air slowly turning around. "tell me how'd you get in here" my voice sounds stern and cold. "i-i j-just did a-a d-dare to s-scan the fingerp-print and made it through" he stuttered

Jimin POV
"good" damn, she looked so scary "do you know that it's supposed to be impossible to get in the rooftop unless you're my family?" I was confused as hell now. "what???" "tell me who's your Grandma and what's her job" "uhhh.... my halmeoni is Mrs. Park and was the CEO of famous Korean brands" and for the first time I've seen, her face turned ....

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I finally I updated a chapter after a very long time because I kinda forgot 😅 and sorry I know this is a very short chapter but see you in my next chapters 👋
Please vote my story guysss 💞 ily sm bye~