9

*previously*
"guys, she's my fiancé" I saw their eyes about to popped out.
*present*
Taehyung POV
When he said that, suddenly my heart crushed. Say hello to broken heart! But it wasn't right if I suddenly confessed to my BFF's fiancé right? then he continued, "our parents decided to put us on engagement yesterday for me" and she added "2 days ago for me". "We agreed and now we're engaged. Remember when I said that I want to be the next Mafia Leader? I'll be one if I marry someone so my parents thankfully chose someone independent and not slutty." "As for me, If I want to be the next CEO of my Eomma's companies I must marry someone who can protect me until I die because my Dad is a mafia leader. My brother is the soon-to-be mafia leader of Appa's gang and his rivals might target me if I'm single because no one can protect me all the time and I can be a threat to the company since I'm going to be more rich" and that means I have to move on.

Jungkook POV
When we finished explaining, her phone rung. I peeked at the caller ID, it said 'Yeol Oppa 💕' Oh it's her brother. He said something to her and she suddenly cursed

Y/N POV
"Y/N why the fuck is Jay here?! I'm wasting my time to beat him up..."
"shit sorry Oppa I forgot to inform you this morning" I sighed "I planned to tell you that he was back last midnight from Canada and he's coming to our school today" I trailed off before I continued "I'll tell Uncle to make sure that he's class is in yours because there are Bacon and Kai oppas too so he'll be scared. I don't want him in my class and cause troubles since you're not around" I said. He sighed heavily "fine, make sure you'll not forget about it and tell your fiancé to keep you safe, bye" he said and end the call. He seemed so pissed "Chim, he really is here. Can you make sure to help me keep safe? I mean, he might just cover my mouth and nose then kidnap me" "Oh my god ... sure" "wait I need to tell you all something. Well, turns out me and Y/n are cousins so please don't misunderstand if we hug or something" he said and smiled to me. Jimin-ssi smiled back at me but then asked "is he really here? I thought you said he's Canada" "remember the threats? he wasn't kidding".

Jungkook POV
The fact that Jimin-hyung was actually her cousin made me less tensed. But what surprised me is that he knows about him too.

BTS except Jimin POV
We are so confused right now but remained silent. Those they kept on talking about a guy that they never mentioned his name and kept emphasizing the word 'him' or 'he'

Namjoon POV
I know the other bangtan members are confused too. So I gathered my courage and asked "who is he?" they froze except Y/n. "Jimin can I trust them?" he nodded.

*cliffhanger*