40

~8 years later~
Chanyeol pov
It's been a year since Y/n's and Jungkook's death. It pains me everytime I think of it. Last two years my wife gave birth to our first daughter, we named her Y/n too. As a memorial of my sister. She grew upfast, now she's 7, and she reminds me a lot of her. Her facial features are so similar to my sister, and it always feels like she's by my side all the time. One day I hope she finds her Jungkook. "Appa!" she giggled and run towards me. "today I met a boy in the park" she grinned happily. "a boy? young lady—" "he's like a bunny" she cut me off. "what?" "his name is Jungkook. Kookie" her cheeks flushed red. Jungkook? "J-jungkook?" she nodded. "why?" she tilted her head. "guys the dinners ready!" my wife called as she walked in the room with a smile plastered on her face. Her smile dropped when she looked at me. "Y/n go down first, eomma and appa are coming down soon" "ne" she smiled and ran downstairs. She walked towards me and sat on the carpet infront of me. "is there anything bothering you?" "It's Jungkook" I looked into her eyes. "she found Jungkook. Her soulmate" she widened her eyes. "are you sure?" "yes, she said he's like a bunny" she smiled and hugged me. "but what if the story changes?" I asked. She rubbed my back, "let the fate desides"

*10 years later*

Y/n pov
I slammed open and ran right into my room. "Y/n?" I heard Eomma called. I locked the door of my room and slammed my body to the bed. "fck you Mark" I mumbled and let my tears fell more.

Sana pov
"Y/n?" her room door is slammed close already. I ran to her door and tried to opened it, but she locked it. Looks like she had a bad day. I sighed and walked downstairs. The front door slammed open for the second time and I crossed my arm. "Jungkook?" "auntie where is Y/n?" I pointed the stairs. "she went to her room a minute ago" "thanks" he ran. I held his arm and pushed him back lightly. "did you hurt her?" he widened his eyes. "of course not" "what happened?" he scratched his neck. "I think she broke up with Mark" I smiled. I knew that kid was a player. "go get her" I released his arm. He looked at me with a surprised face and he blushed. I smirked and walked to the kitchen. I guess that's what you call fate.

Y/n pov
Someone knocked the door rapidly again. "go away" I shouted. "it's me Y/n-ah" "Kookie?" I rubbed my eyes and walked to the door. I unlocked the door and open it. I was immediately greeted with a tight, comforting hug. I feel my face turning a bit red for some reason. "are you okay?" he examined my eyes. I nodded, "clearly you're not" he held my wrist and pulled me to my room. He closed the door behind me and we sat on my bed, face to face. "I heard about it. He cheated again didn't he?" I nodded as I feel my eyes water. He noticed me almost tearing up and pulled me to another hug. "Mark cheated on you twice. Just let him go, he's not worth it for a precious diamond like you" he caressed the back of my head. "what?" "you deserve someone better Y/n" "like who?" I pulled away. His cheeks reddened and he looked away. "well—" I gave him a tight hug, startling him. "like you Kookie. I knew you're the one" he slowly wrapped his arms around me. "y—you do?" I hummed. "I know you've liked me, but this is the right time for me to return that feeling for you" I pecked his cheek. "really?" I nodded. Suddenly he pulled me to a kiss. At first I was shocked, but then I responded to the kiss in a second. I'm glad he took my first kiss. We pulled away and giggled. "I can't believe the cold girl can be this soft" "yah" I hit his chest jokingly and he laughed.

3rd person's pov
And that's how the story repeats, cold Y/n and her fated love, Jeon Jungkook. Fate and destiny will always be by their side, and they'll never leave each other until they grew old.

Author's note:
Hey guyssss I'm putting this story to an end. TYSM for the love & support ppl! 🙏
아미 보라해! 💜

ps:
it will be nice if you'd support my new published story hehe its out thanks 💕