31

Y/n POV
I entered the toilet and quickly lock the door. I took out my phone and text Jaehyun. After he read the message, I opened the lit behind the toilet seat and grab the ziplog bag. Not just a ziplog bag, it has a small assassin knife in it. Yeah, they set it up here when I went to approach Han in the first place. I took out the knife from the ziplog bag when suddenly I heard a knock at the door, making me flinch in surprise. "are you okay?" "uh... yeah I'm fine, my boyfriend suddenly texted me. But yeah I'm fine" I pretended to sniff. "I'll be there soon, hold on" I pretended to sniff and sob once more and flush the toilet.

I resured myself before finally unlocking the toilet door and hid the knife behind me (in my right hand) while I walk. There I saw Han with his shirt with three of his bottons unbuttoned sitting on the bed, holding a small blue square packet, which I know what it is by the way. Ew. "you ready?" I smirked. "ready than ever" I went closer to him and slowly move my right hand beside my thigh. I hovered on top of him while my left hand grabbed his shoulder. "you're so pretty" he complimented and grabbed my waist. As he didn't realize, my knife was aiming his thigh already. I don't wanna kill him, but I do need to injure him. I stabbed him and jumped back from the position I was in. He yelp and screamed in pain while I took my chance to punch him in the nose. I dialed Taeyong and told him to come hurriedly to the room I'm in. While waiting for them to come, Han pulled the knife from his thigh and got up, groaning in pain. He held his nose and applied pressure to his thigh. He took my leg that I used to kick with, and pulled me close to him. Now my position is having my right leg on top of his shoulder with his hand holding it so it stayed in place. And the other holding tight around my waist after using the knife that I stabbed him with to slit a tiny cut on my chest "what have you do-" I punched him in the face again and fell to the floor. "I wanted a wife for a while and thought you're perfect, but I guess I was wrong" he came closer to me as I crawled backwards to the wall. Shit I'm really stuck. I tried standing, but when I did..it was too late. He trapped me inside his arms already and my wrists were both pinned to the wall. He licked the blood dripping from my chest and forcefully tried to kiss me while my wrists are both trying hard to get away from his grip. He started kissing my neck too when an idea suddenly popped in my head. I banged my head againts his super hard. It did effect him a little but I took the chance to push him away really hard, groaning after I felt the painful stung coming from my chest.

He stumbled over and fell on the bed unbalanced. I took a chance to grab the vase near me and I jumped on the bed, attempting to smash him with it. But unexpectedly he took the chance to pin me down to the bed and start trying to undress me. But I wasn't trained for nothing, this is the chance for me to prove that. I kneed his stomach hard, making him release his grip from my right wrist. And I used that opportunity to punch his face few times. He moved back a little, still adjusting to the pain while I kick his hand that was gripping my left wrist. After that, I smash the vase right on his face.

He groaned loudly and realized that his head is bleeding. Finally, Taeyong and Jaehyun both barged in and Jaehyun immediately punched him. Taeyong examined my wound in a glimpse as I try to catch my breath. "are you okay?" I nodded quickly. He helped me to stand up but I nearly fell again but he quickly catched me. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Han being beaten up badly by Jaehyun. "I know you're in a bad condition, but we need to leave this country as soon as possible because his mens are looking for him right now" I nodded in understanding. This room is coincidentally on the first floor so we can jump out through the window. Me and Taeyong landed on the grass safely, it was pretty high but not dangerous. And soon followed with Jaehyun throwing Han's body out of the window and him jumping out after. "have you locked the door?" Taeyong reminded. "yeah, let's go now. We have 3 minutes to leave this place" I stood up from the grass and started to run together with Taeyong

The sound of the car's wheel shreeked when it stopped infront of us. Jaehyun threw Han's body in the trunk. After that, he immediately got in the front seat of the car. Me and Taeyong are both in the back seat. "Y/n-ssi let me see your cut" I looked down to my chest and nodded. This is a huge shame, that the cut is on my chest. But I have no choice. So I scooted closer to him while he took out the first aid box and took out some equipments. "this might hurt a little" and with that, I screamed as loud as possible

Author's note:
I'll post the next chapter not so long after this. Okay, tomorrow's school. I have to sleep now. Toodles~~~