38

??? pov
I can't believe she cheated on me. I broke off our engagement this morning. It's fcking sickening. Am I not good enough? Am I that bad that she cheated on me with another man? I thought as I drank my soju. I feel a bit drowsy and tipsy. But I can handle this. Suddenly a girl in a hospital gown crossed the street. I quickly pressed the horn of my car, while panicking. It made me forgot how I supposed to push the brake. But instead all I could do was panicking. What a coward. She didn't seemed to notice me, and the last thing I know, I felt like crashing something. And I finally hit the brake. The girl was no where in my sight. I look over my right and left, did I— no way. I quickly click off my seatbelt and went out. The sight was horrifying. The girl laid lifelessly, with blood covering her body. The people passing by gasped and immediately called the ambulance. The hospital is right behind us. I covered my mouth in shock. In that moment, I passed out. It was too much for me.

—after a while—

"wake up please.." a beautiful angelic voice shook me. No it can't be. I slowly opened my eyes. Am I dreaming? "I'm glad that you're awake" she sighed. "what happened?" "you passed out for about an hour, due to shock" "Min-hee?" she stared at me. "the prosecutor is coming to interview you. You crashed a girl and her family isn't accepting it very well" I gasped. "w-what.. what happened to her?" "she's in a critical condition" she shook her head in disappointment. I look over to her hand. She took off her ring. "I'm glad I broke up with you, I wouldn't want a fiancée who almost killed someone" her words felt like knives. She walked to the door but stopped mid-way. "oh and, don't try to escape. The hospital is filled with security cameras and your cuffed" I didn't even realize that I'm hand-cuffed. The door closed and I heard it locked from outside. I sighed and silently cried. What has happened in my life?

(play the song now)
Chanyeol pov
"m-mwo?" my lips trembled. "m-mworago?" I laughed. "eomma... stop jok—" "she's critical" she screamed through the phone. Thats when I realized she's not kidding. I grab my coat and quickly ran to the car. I drove as fast as possible to the hospital. I parked it randomly and head in the hospital. My world seemed to crush. My heart is breaking, and my tears are threatening to fall. I ran in the ICU and see her no where in sight. I asked a nurse and said that she's in surgery room. I held my forehead as my heart is beating furiously. Kai and Baekhyun soon entered the hospital. "where is she?!" Kai yelled. "I-I..." my tears broke. "the other are coming soon" Baekhyun comforted me with a hug. Sehun and Jimin entered the hospital and ran over to us. "what happened? how is she?" "s-she... I don't know" Kai said, his tears falling.

Author's note:I UPDATEDD!! 😂 Should I post my next chap now? It's actually done sis

Author's note:
I UPDATEDD!! 😂 Should I post my next chap now? It's actually done sis. And tell me if u want kdrama recommendations for quarantine... I have a few of them. But pleasee look forward for my next book.

I promise it's better than this (as this is my first book that I didn't expect to receive 90k reads). Honestly I don't know the plot of this book, so itsa bit weird oWOoo. BUT ANYWAYS THANKYOU ILAVYALL. (this is not the end of Jk's and Y/n's story. Thanks for reading the notes I write if you see this)