26

Baekhyun POV
We stood outside the school's clinic when I got a call from Chanyeol's administration team. "good morning, is this Mr. Byun speaking?" "yes I am". "we would like to inform you that Ms. Park's motorcycle is handled. We were unable to contact her and Mr. Park so we unform you instead" I raised an eyebrow. "do you mean... Ms. Park is Y/n?" "yes. Did you perhaps didn't heard about it yet?" "send me the CCTV footage" I told the operator while heading in the clinic room and hung up. The other's faces were written in confusion but I have to make sure Chanyeol and Jungkook knows about this too. They were inside already, waiting for her to wake up. "guys!" I whisper-yelled. Their heads instantly faced me with questioning face. "I have her footage accident" I gestured them to follow me out of the room with my fingers. In natter of seconds, I got an email of the tape. Everyone circled around my phone as we watched in silence.

Jungkook POV
So it wasn't her fault, she was in a rights speed in such a foggy street. The footage isn't very clear though, the fogs are blocking the view pretty well. I suddenly heard a groan coming from the room. "I'll go check on her" they nodded. I knocked and came in the room "baby are you okay?" she held her head in pain and nodded. She started came back to her sense and gazed straight to my eyes when suddenly a notification was heard from her phone. I took out the phone from her bag and gave it to her. She smiled and thanked me shortly after. She turned on her phone and read the message, but turn it off right after

Y/n POV
"can you please leave for 15 minutes?" he hesitated but eventually nodded in agreement. I stood up and I took a blank paper lying on the nurse's desk and took a pen from my bag. I sighed and started writing a letter for my friends... or I should say... family. I tidied the bed and place the paper and pen above the bed cover. I swung my bag onto my back but suddenly the pain in my head increased. I cursed under my breath and took the painkiller from the cabinet. I swallowed the pill together with few gulps of water from a plastic cup. I threw the cup to the trash and stepped on the bed to increase my height. I pushed the window open and let the wind blew againts my head. Luckily the window was large enough for me to pass through. I jumped over the window and landed safely on the asphalt.

I took out my phone from my bag and ordered an uber who was 2 minutes away from my position. I turn my back against the wall tip-toed to reach the window level and pushed it to close the window back to its original position. In a minute, the uber arrived and I got in the car immediately. My heart was beating so loud as if it's banging onto my rib-cage. I clutched my hand to my shirt that the knuckles turned white. Fudge. I turned on my phone and I could already see a lot of notifications popping on the screen. I sighed and just ordered a hotel in German through trivago. Oh right, I'm going to German to take care of few things.

Jimin POV
"guys it's been more than 15 minutes, let's go check on her" they nods. We opened the door and to our surprise... she's gone. "hell where did she went?!" Jungkook yelled. "Jungkook-ah, calm down and let's figure out things" Jin patted his back. I walked towards her bed and saw a note under a pen. I rolled the pen away and picked up the piece. "Chanyeol-hyung!" he look the paper in my hands and the idea came to his head. His worried expression didn't leave even when I at least found something related. Relatable.

He snatched the paper from my hands and scanned the whole paper with eyes full of concern and sorrow. Seeing his face made me curious what the letter could be, making me snatch the paper back. I read the paper as my eyes got teary, "J-jungkoo-ah..." I lended him the paper.

Jungkook POV
I felt my heart crushed as the words lingered inside my head. I kept reading and reading to make sure I received the correct information.

"tell me this is a prank" I clenched my fist with eyes getting watery every second

"tell me this is a prank" I clenched my fist with eyes getting watery every second. "w-what happened?" Namjoon hyung's eyes showed concern. "she left..." Chanyeol-hyung said. It was a long and awkward silence until J-hope tried to change the subject. "umm... guys let's just take the paper and leave this room" we nodded.

Author's note:
GUYS GUYS GUYS I'm sooo sorry for not uploading for SOOOO LONG. I have so many things to do as the school started last month. I'm uploading more chapters soon. And btw OF COURSE thank you soooo mucchhhh for 3K reads and 50+ votes. But tbh I'm kind of lack of ideas so it took me awhile to think of what to do ahahah😅