35

Y/N POV
"babe I'm sorry" I said, after finally gaining my courage. He turned his body and noticed me. His eyes were wide in shock, immediately putting the cookie he ate, he hugged me. He gave me a tight, bear hug. "gosh you muscle pig!" I patted his back. "I'm so, so, so sorry baby" he kissed my cheeks and forehead. "yeah, I know you realized your mistakes, and it wasn't really your fault. Sorry for over-reacting" I admitted. He grinned, showing his cute bunny teeth. Awww, cute. Okay, my fingers are shaking as hell. I can't resist it! I pinched his cheeks and ruffled his fluffy hairs. Ended with him whining that his cheeks turned red. Lol. Sorry bunny, but your cheeks are flirting with my fingers. "okay we get it. It's great that you guys finally made up, but can't you see... the 6 of us are single" Jin nagged. "yeah, yeah whatever we're going to be late for our next class" I replied while dragging Kookie by his wrist. "sweet couple" the older pouted. "I don't wanna be single anymore" he turned towards the speechles Bangtan. "agree" they replied nonetheless.

-time skips-

Third person's POV
The class finally finished as the bell rang. And they all decided to hangout by the café near the school. They were having a fun chat and talk about school's hot gossips. Try objecting, gossiping are fun. The table was full of laughters until the girl's phone rang. Her laugh immediately died down and was soon replaced with seriousness in matter of seconds. "ne Appa?" "are you free?" she hesitated. "yes I am" she replied. "come to the office, now. Take Bangtan and contact your Oppas, hurry" "O-uh, ne Appa-ji" the line was silent. "bring some weapons with you" and with that, he end the phone call. She quietly slip her phone in her pocket. Yoongi, saw her expression and questioned the younger, "why is there something wrong?" Y/n nodded. "we have to leave now, bring some weapons. Meet  me and Jungkook in Appa's office. Use your motorcycles I'll contact my brother and his gang" Y/n got up from the sofa and jogged to the car, soon followed by her confused boyfriend. As soon as they sat in the car, Jungkook questioned. "what happened?" he turned on the engine. His girlfriend shrugged, not feeling good about the whole situation. "I don't know too" she paused. "he didn't told me any information. What if he's in danger? What if that's a code that he's under attack? What if-" he put his index finger by her mouth, calming down a bit. "don't worry, nothing bad will happen to us" he stroked the worried girl's cheek. And they finally drove back to their home.

~time skip~

They've took some weapons with them and changed to their mission suit, so it can be more comfortable. Y/n wore a black oversized hoodie that reached her mid-thigh, a very short black shorts and also a black thigh-high boots. Jungkook wore a leather jacket and a black long jeans. As well as a pair of black nike shoes. They rode the motorcycle to her parent's home with pounding hearts.

Jungkook POV
Her face showed clearly that she's worried, but she just doesn't wanna make me worried about her. But here we are, close enough to her parent's home to park. We parked by the forest, and contacted the others to stop at the same place. They soon arrived, also with weapons as ordered. We make sure to call for back-ups. We all are here and ready to face whatever's coming. The back-ups were ordered to stay here and we rode our motorcycles to the mansion.

When we arrived by the gate, we saw that it was open, the security guard was knocked out, and cracked security camera lense. I went over to the guard and checked his pulse, "he's still breathing" I told everyone. "good, but we have to go inside now" Y/n reminded. I nodded and lift him to a chair nearby. "let's go" I intertwine her hand and reassured her. All of us entered the mansion as it was very, very slient. Except we heard some whimpers coming from the kitchen door. The team wasn't dumb enough to come to the door. They decided to ignore, knowing it could be a trap someone set. Chanyeol hyung gave us a sign to keep going and to watch our step. We have to be careful and silent. Suddenly we heard a loud bomb explosion, making all our attentions and gun's direction towards the second floor. We split up as there were 2 stairs leading up.

Third person's POV
Suga, Jin, Taehyung and Jimin stayed behind and keep alert for our surroundings. 2 looking up our direction while the hyungs looking at the kitchen door. They knew something there were something fishy. On the other hand, the 2 split up teams walked very slowly, keeping alert at all directions.

Y/n POV
Kai Oppa made a countdown by his fingers. It's the time. In one, we knocked out the door to see my parents, being tied up to the chairs. Eomma was crying, while Appa was just silently sitting, with unreadable cold expression. Another 2 guards were aiming their guns at my parents and a middle-aged man was sitting behind them. A black coat, sun-glass, an oxford shoes. He's the boss. I came in and immediately pointed my gun at his forehead. In a split second, the other guards aimed their guns at us, mainly me. And some of us walked in the room "who are you?" Baekhyun asked. "which of you is her son and daughter?" the boss asked. "who are you?" he remained calm and repeated. "black card" he answered slowly. So that's the mystery man. No one saw his face. And rumors say that once he pays a visit, no onw would come out of the room alive. And that's how no one ever saw his face.

"I'm just paying a visit on your little family. I'm here for your family business" he smirked. "we'll wait outside" Baekhyun whispered and earned my approval. "I'm very well sure you are the daughter" I didn't respond. "why are you here?" "oh, I just wanna get some revenge" he made his way towards me. "on?" he smirked. "I lost my daughter years ago because of them" he looked down and put his hands behind him. "and look who we have here" he moved his gaze to my face. "move back" I demanded. "I'm not exactly someone who'd be afraid of you" he marched closer. "your friends must been suffering downstairs" "stop or we'll kill you" Jungkook warned. "you can't. You kill me, your friends die. Look behind the door" I opened the door behind me.

There I saw my friends life on their hands. Hands tied behind their back and knife by their neck. And in seconds there are around 10 guns pointed at me, Jungkook and Chanyeol Oppa. B-but how? "w-what?" I stumbled back. Jungkook held my hand tightly "everything's going to be alright". I shook my head trying to clear my mind and glared at that old man. "release them!" Oppa yelled. "easy!" he paused. "I can clap my hands and they are easily off to go. But" he looked at me. "in return you'll come with me" he smirked. "and if you reject, a bullet will definitely go through that pretty skin of yours" he crossed his arm. I saw Jungkook slightly move his gun. "oh boy, don't you think I didn't saw your hand" he pointed Jungkook making him gulp. That's when I realize that we came here too unprepared. We came without a fix plan. And I'm not going anywhere with this old rat. "I'm not going anywhere". And in not even a second, I felt something warm on my shoulder and stomach making me gulp. I'm shot.

I looked over my side and noticed Jungkook and Chanyeol Oppa being shot too. Eomma and Appa screaming our names as loud as possible. The seconds that felt like hours past, and we fell to the floor in sync. All sounds were blocked and the only thing I saw was mine and Jungkook's intertwined hands. It soon faded and is replaced by my happy memories. Memories of me growing up with Eomma, Appa, Oppa. And then I met his friends, and lastly I met Jungkook. The love of my life. This is it, thank you everyone. I opened my eyes to Jungkook and whispered painfully, "saranghae". "nado" was all I saw before I blacked out. It's the end.

Author's note:
GUYSSS IM BACK!! Sorry sorry sorry I know it's been a longggg timee. I'm feeling better in every way possible. Lately I feel less anxious :) Maybe it's because quarantine gave me bunch of family time and me-time. So I coukd think of things. And it made me realize, pouring my worries to a 'diary' is actually helping. Anywayss do you think this is the final chapter???

Jungkook Mafia FF | (전 정국) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें