15

Jungkook POV
Her voice, ... It sounds very familiar but who is she? I swear I've ever heard it somewhere. But I don't recognized her face though. All the sudden, I felt presence on my lap. "oppa, miss me?" she flicked her thick eyelashes. "Ae-cha?"" I zoned out again "nope. I definitely don't" I said, pushing her from my lap and making her whine. I don't care about a phsycopath ex-girlfriend anymore.

Y/n POV
"Mrs. Hyun Ae-cha, let me remind you. This is school, your work place" I reminded coldly. With that, Mrs. Hyun stood up slowly and said, "I'll call the principle to get you expelled". With that, she stood up "Ae-cha, why is your face so different? how many times have you went on plastic surgeries?" Yoongi smirked. Her lips trembled and she couldn't form a single word. After creating such a scene, she stomped out the class. When suddenly her left heel broke, making her scream in agony. A kind random boy stood up and offered a hand. Poor him, she end up slapping his arm. She stood up slowly, glare digging my eyes like a ghost, and dragged her left feet out the class

BTS POV except Jungkook
Shit isn't that Jungkook's phsyco ex? I never thought she'd come back.
And yup she definitely went on so many plastic surgeries. We can't even recognized her

Y/n POV
I smirked evilly, knowing my plan on pissing her a*s of worked. "what's with that face?"
J-hope asked "you'll see" I replied shortly. A few minutes later, the principle or should I say... Uncle, bardged in with the still crying Mrs. Hyun, who's holding both of her heels by her hand, looking down in embarrassment. "what in the world was going on here?!" "i'll explain" I raised my hand. Uncle turned his head towards me. "yes?" "so.. apparently she entered the class, looking like that... except the fact that her heels weren't broke" suddenly Uncle's snapped his head at her direction "Mrs. Hyun!" she flinched. "What in the world are you wearing?! How unprofessional and inappropriate are you infront of these students?!"

She scowled and scoff, "Well, Mr. Old man... I can wear whatever I want. It's my body and you don't have a single right to choose my outfit!" She argued. "what if our parents find out that a teacher is wearing THAT, to school?" One of my classmate questioned. "you hear that?" uncle asked in a dark tone. He took out his note and scribbled something on it. He signed and calmly look at her. "I'm done with you. Your works are all stacked up in places and undone. So you know what that means" he looked at her with a 'no shit sherlock' face. Okay, when he said that I freaking thought she'd get the message. But damn. That insane girl smiled. "well thank you for your consideration and upgrading my-" "you're fired" he says calmly and sit on the teacher's spot. "w-what?" she asked in disbelief. "get out, meet me in principle's office" he commanded. She backed away and ran out bare-footed.

I sighed hard, "class, I apologize for your new Chemistry teacher. I'll make sure this never happens again and I'm holding a meeting dealing with this right now with all other teachers, so all students are allowed to go home early. Thank you" he said bowing and exited the class. The class lit up and packed their bags hurriedly. "kajja!" Jin said.

~ time skip at home ~

Jungkook POV
I'm giving her a surprise first date today. "Kittennnnn I'm going out with hyungs" "neeeeeeee" awww she's so cute. I took the dress I chose yesterday and went to the mall. Once I arrived, I looked for channel dresses and found a beautiful one. This will look cute on her! "do you have this size?" I asked the lady showing the dress I brought. "yes we do, excuse me let me grab it" she said bowing then left. A few minutes later she came back with the dress. When I measured it it seemed just at the right size. "alright I'll take that" "sure, please follow me" I did what she said and paid for the dress "are you going to give this as a gift?" "yes" I answered "do you want the gift box?" "sure" she smiled at me and folded the dress nicely and put it in the gift box. I thanked the lady and went out the mall, heading home.

I got home and shouted "Kittennn I'm baackkk" I immediately hid the box under the couch and sat. She appeared from the stairs "oh that was fast" "well.. uhh yea.. We just when to grab a drink and talk" she looked at me suspiciously and sat next to me. "can we talk?" "uhmm" "what actually are we?" well that's a hard one. "couple?" "but it was just a forced engagem-" "i wasn't kidding when I said that" her eyes widened and her face turned like tomato. I pinched her right cheek and she stuttered "y-yahh" "you're so cute. Come on let's watch movie" she nodded shyly and picked the movie. She sat next to me. But not close enough though, So I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she scooted closer. We stayed like this and watched the movie.

~ 4 hours later, 18.00 p.m ~

The movie finally ended and I realized its dinner time "Y/n-ssi, get ready". She looked at me, confused "ready?" I pulled out the box under the couch and gave it to her. She held the box "yeah. Get ready I'm taking you on our first date". I can see her cheeks are a little pink tinted and she nodded, then head upstairs. I should probably find a bathroom and get ready as well. I chose an outfit from the closet and head to the guest bathroom.

I finished took a shower and wore my outfit. When I got outside, I hadn't seen any signs of Y/n. I waited on the couch and unlocked my phone

Author's note (edit):
readers I'm sorry for using idol's name for the antagonist. I just realized how offensive it may be for some fans. Hope this way will be better. Just a reminder, I LOVEEE Tzuyu. She's so pretty and sweet. I also edited few scenarios... hope you like it!!