21

Chen POV
"guys let's go yo the hospital. We'll deal about the three later. We have few people to pay a visit. But collect your earpieces now" Chanyeol said, lending us a conatiner. We put all of the earpieces in it and went in the van. During the whole ride everyone was silent, it was an awkward silence. And I'm sure some of them have questions boiling inside them. A lot of questions. Because that's what I feel right now.

Namjoon POV
Our mission finished and we all felt relieved. Well, almost relieved. Two of EXO's members are in critical conditions and we could no nothing. Tao is locked up in the cell, probably still unconscious. He might receive a well beatings once he woke up. So as Jeremy and Jenna... Turns out the passed out girl's name was Jenna. Lucky us, they turned out to be siblings

Mr. Park POV
I called Y/n to go to the hospital. She said she'll finish getting ready soon. We arrived at the hospital and asked the nurse. "we're here for Luhan, Kris and Hoseok" she nodded and took out a form. "are you related to them?" "yes, we're their team" "alright, now please filled up the forms and sign it in the bottom" We did as what she said and the nurse informed the three's surgery rooms/hospital rooms . We went to surgery waiting room 1, or Luhan's surgery waiting room and saw sleeping Jimin and Suho who's currently on his phone. Our footsteps made Suho stared up to us and smiled weakly. "when will he finish?" Chen's voice cracked. "maybe an hour or so" Suho answered plainly.
"what about Kris?" Yoongi asked. "haven't heard any informations about him. Let's ask the doctor" Suho nudged Jimin and stood up. Jimin fluttered his eyes open and the first thing he saw was us, standing infront of him. He got startled and stood up immediately "mian"

~//~

Lay POV
"he is still in the surgery room 2. He'll be done around-" a nurse suddenly interrupted the doctor by running to him and shook him hard. She seemed out of breath "t-the b-blood.." she chocked. "room 2, needs much blood type O immediately!" her panicked us gave us warnings. "did any of you have O blood type?" Sehun and Baekhyun rose their hands up. "please come with me" they left us dumbfounded. "will Kris survive?" I asked. "i don't know hyung. All we could do is pray" Chen spoke up for me.

~//~

Kai POV
We ended up standing infront of Hoseok's room after Xiumin suggested. "come in" a faint horse voice was heard in the other side of the door. We entered and saw Hoseok with bandages around his arms. "you good?" Jin brushed his hair. He smiled faintly and nodded. Suddenly the door bursted open revealing one and only Y/n. "Oh Y/n you're-" "Hoseok-ah gwenchanna?!" she rushed to him, shoving her handbag aside. He nodded slowly and managed to kept up a forced smile. "guys I deeply apologize for making this plan. I never made intentions to hurt the members" she said almost crying. Everyone shook their head. "aniya, it's none of your fault. That's the only way to stop them before innocents get hurt anyway" Jungkook soothed her. "yes, I have to agree with him" Mr.Park added. "I'm proud of you just by coming up with plans"

Jungkook POV
I held onto both of her hands and carresed it. But I noticed a huge amount of blood stains on both of her hands. "babe, are you hurt anywhere?" I looked at her with suspicion gaze. "uh...ani. Wae?" "your hands have a lot of blood stains" I said catching the entire room's attention. The room was filled with silence. As she began to laughed nervously and declined, "aniya.. this was my friend's blood but I'm okay" she pulled her hands to her pockets. I nodded slowly, still feeling something fishy on her. The way she stuttered just made my 'detective conan' mode turned on. "hold on I'm going to toilet just give me a minute" she went in the toilet in a rush.

A phone rang and it belonged to Mr. Park's. "I'll take this call outside for a second" he walked out the room. "guys, she seemed nervous. Do you think she has anything to do with this?" Tae-hyung thought about it. "believe me or not, me too. But we can't just jump into conclusions" Chanyeol hyung replied. "hyung, she's your sister. Don't you know something about it?" he shooked his head. "ani. She never went to missions" he paused for a brief moment. "but hey, weird things always happen on our missions during emergencies". Kai nodded in agreement. Suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing Y/n as Mr.Park finished his call

Author's note:
Sorry tht I didn't updated for a long term. Cz actually I'm preparing for another ff :)