5

*previously*
"he's coming back from Canada"
*present*
Back to Y/N POV
My mouth released 4 words and their faces turned to madness. Kai Oppa stopped eating his food, Bacon Oppa froze while drinking his juice ang Yeol Oppa was doing nothing but fuming with anger. I knew they have so many questions in their heads. So without any other words, I showed them the messages I received. "but Oppas, don't worry... I hope that he wouldn't disturb me anymore since I called someone to keep an eye on him and find out when is he coming back" I can feel that they felt more releaved but I'm sure eomma haven't told Oppa about the marriage thingy since he didn't asked me anything about it so I continued "and also ... I'm getting married once I graduate" and with that Kai Oppa and Bacon Oppa spit their foods and the Oppas yelled in unison, "WHAT THE FCK?!???!" and whoops, the whole cafetaria even the newbies were staring at us. I freaked out and calm them all down "hey relax it's me the one who's getting married not you all" I chuckled "how am I supposed to relax when I knew my sister is going to marry someone soon?!?" "well, you see... yesterday eomma and appa told me thats the only choice if I want to be the CEO of Eomma's companies. They told me that getting a mafia husband is for protecting me forever, everywhere and everytime. Oh and Yeol Oppa, who will move out soon to one of the villa with Eomma and Appa. I'm sure they haven't told you since yesterday you were training until midnight"

Kai POV
wow this is why I'm amazed of having her as 'my sister'. She's like my sister already and is so smart. She's always right with her words she's speaking. Well dummy .... of course, her IQ is 168. But then I realised she haven't even took her tray "have you eaten anything since this morning?" she shook her head slowly saying "i didn't have any appetite-Oh and I'm heading to the private gym, sillyehabnida" she put on her sunglasses and left.

Taehyung POV
Its lunch break and then as usual, I seat with the rest of Bangtan. They stopped talking when
Y/n entered the cafeteria. Why would she wears sunglasses though? I mean.. its indoor. Yet BTS-wait no, the whole class was left in confusion when she ran out of class earlier this morning. But one weird thing when Jimin-ssi went back from the toilet, he took so long in there. He returned in class with grin on his face and his shoulder was wet. Anyways, Bangtan continued chattering something interesting while I keep on glancing and sometimes stare at Y/n's gang table. They're the type who mostly keeps their poker face on and remains calm.
But when y/n sits, one of the guy in the table asked her to took off her sunglasses I guess. Cause that's what she did. They remained silent by judging their mouth's movement when suddely another guy spoke something to her in stern face. Sadly they were sitting in the corner of cafeteria and she was back facing the whole cafetaria. So I don't know what is her expression, wether she's talking, and also why did she put on her sunglasses. She was saying something when all the 3 guys sitting on the table yelled "WHAT THE FCK?!!!?!" yet she didn't flinched but remained calm. The whole cafetaria heard the 3 guys and frozed. They were all staring at them. When I mean all, is ... like every single person in the cafetaria. I wonder what she told them. She seemes to be a very interesting girl. Then I realized that she put on her sunglasses back and walk out the cafetaria.

Y/N POV
I changed my outfit to dance outfit since after lunch, it is dance class. And I'll get sweaty too in the gym. And yes, it's private. It is used only for me and my gang to train and workout

 It is used only for me and my gang to train and workout

*ignore the nike bag*

Jungkook POV
When Y/n walks out the cafetaria, I felt a sudden urge to follow her. So I told my hyungs that my lunch was done and I was bored there so I left. I secretly followed her when I noticed she came out of the girls' toilet wearing sports bra, leggings, kats and her hair was tied up into a bun. Let's not forget that she is holding a drinking bottles. She suddenly stopped and turned back, so before she noticed I hid behind a giant pot. She scanned the hall only to not notice that she's the only one there. She shrugged it off and continue walking. I sighed in releave silently and continue following her until she unlock one of a locked door using a key and enter. Thankfully she didn't really close the door properly so I can peeked a little. Soon I heard a loud song played using speaker and she starts doing workouts. Well damn her 6 pack abs are gorgeous. She did 80 seat ups, 20 pushups, 5 minutes plank and boxing. I've never known a beautiful cold girl like her could be this cool. I should be better off before my hyungs are getting suspicious. Wait-again, why am I doing this?!? Whatever I'll just find a chick to be played with for now to cover up why I'm gone for long

Author's note:
Hi guys! sorry I've nor been updating for sooo longggg! I was watching kdramas, doing homeworks, watching youtube, other school works and stuff that I forgot to open wattpad!!!
So as for return, I decided to upload 2 chapters in once....
so C U in the next chap! <3