34

(dont play the song first)
I walked past her with my bored face until she pulled my arm. "you... you made me fired!" she clutched my shirt. Her knuckles turned white but hey, she'll get her hands bleeding so... that's a 'no brain no gain'. "so?" her ears fumed and she tried to pull my shirt. I dodged her arm and sliced her neck with my hand. It was a pretty light slice yet she stumbled backwards. "yah!! stop pushing me will you?!" I looked at her weirdly and waited untill she regain her balance. She pushed my to the wall but bruh... I ain't going easy on her. I flipped our position so now she's being pushed to the wall, her neck being locked by my arm. "don't. mess. with. me. Will you?" I smirked.

(play the song now)
In the corner of my eyes, I saw Oppas running over to the scene in hurry with worried expressions. My name escaped Chanyeol Oppa's mouth. I looked over to him but my gaze went straight back to her. "NEVER!" she screamed at my face. "well then..." I walked back from her and cracked my knuckles. "alright, I'm definitely not gonna go easy on you" I scoffed. "fight me you stray b*tch!" she took of her heels. I grabbed her neck and pushed her until her back is against the wall. I lift her neck a bit higher from the ground making her choked. Her face is turning red every second that past by. She dropped her heels to the floor and looked at me in horror.

I feel better now, the confession that Jungkook said really made me upset. "baby... stop..." I heard a shaky voice behind me. He was in the edge of crying. "jebal.." he begged. "I'm so sorry for what I've did, it was a huge mistake I should've never done" I finally released my grip from her neck. Ae-cha bent down on her knees and breathed heavily. She look up straight to my eyes and smirked. "it's amazing how at the club.." she coughed. "I got to sit next to him for a long time. He leaned on my shoulder and kissed me" she laughed.

No shit sherlock, I'm furious. I punched her right on cheek, hearing few cracks from her mouth. She fell to the floor with a couple teeths spitting from her mouth. I glared hard at the speechless Jungkook and grabbed my bag. I swung it againts my back and headed inside the class. The class were empty, since students like to hangout outside more. My knuckles turned white because I balled my fists. I received few calls from Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and my Oppas. Not that I'm mad at them, but definitely not in the best mood to respond. This class sucks, it really does. And the next person entering this classroom made me nearly puke.

"babe are you alright?" he smirked. He walked closer and slowly. I stood up from my seat and slammed my palms againts the desk. "I'm sick of it!" I punched him. "you! and her!" He held his cheek and calmly look up at me. But soon that face turned into an evil grin. He walked closer and closer until my back brushed the wall behind me. He was around 1 meter further than me. I kicked him hard enough in the shin that it made him fall. He yelped as I shook my head in frustration. I walked away from him and took my bag with me out of the class. When I got out the class, everyone froze and looked at me. I stopped awhile before I decided to head to the rooftop. I'm not skipping school since I've skipped enough so I'll probably just spent my morning before the bell rings there.

I arrived the rooftop and to my surprise, someone was there. It's Taehyung, he saw my red and watery eyes. He immediately got up and asked me with full of concern, "what's wrong? what happened?" I shook my head. "It's nothing" my voice was shaky making his heart aches and felt more pitiful. He gave me the biggest embrace and rubbed my back. "it's alright, let it all out" and that's how I end up crying hard on his shoulder.

I finally stopped crying but the hiccups aren't helping either. He gave me his water bottle and tissue for me. I accept it and drink the water he gave me. "thank you Tae, I really didn't know what to do" he smiled. "it's alright, that's what bestfriends do right?" he gave me a sad smile. "do you wanna tell me what happened?" I was a bit hesitant but nodded anyways.

"Ae-cha told me that Jungkook kissed her at the club" I looked down at my lap. "she sat beside him too" I fiddled with my tumbs. I heard Tae sighed and shook his head in the corner of my eyes. "that's a half right and a half wrong" I looked at him and tilted my head. "don't easily trust her, she loves manipulating people and tell them lies" he gave me a smile.

"I was there, with Jungkook and other hyungs. Jungkook missed you so much that he drank a lot. And he became very drunk. He thought that Ae-cha were you. We tried blocking her from our area but he insisted. But he kept muttering your name while looking at her sadly. I'm sure he didn't know what he was doing" He explained to me as I nodded briefly. "but he kissed her though" I frowned and reminded him that part. "aniyo" he grinned. "even if he was as drunk as that, he didn't kiss her. That part was the lie" I hummed in reply. Turns out it wasn't fully his fault too. A part of it was also my fault for leaving him alone for a long time.

Author's note:
Here's another update guys! I came back from my short trip... so I can spend a lot of time on my phone now :) so here u go 😘🥰