2•

Isaiah

"My fault" I said to the girl I almost hit with the basketball

"Yeah. You should be" the girl beside her said with a nasty attitude.

"Look, bag of bones, I didn't do that on purpose." I replied.

"Look, heartbreak hotel, don't make fun of people with mental illnesses when you know damn well you have one too." The other chick said.

"And I oop-" Stokeley said from a distance. I sucked my teeth and grabbed the ball and went back to play ball.

As we were playing my mind drifted off to memories of me and her.

1 year ago...

"Yo Alexis! I got some good news." I yelled as I was walking into the basement where me and the love of my life lived.

I know she didn't like these living conditions and neither did I but I'm a few weeks that was all going to change.

I want to give her the world because she deserves it.

"Alexis?" I called out once more. Still she didn't respond. I decided to just go to our bedroom. Bad idea.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. I felt my heart drop my ass. The love of my life was in our bed fucking another guy. Not just any guy, it was my bro.

The same dude who told me to stay with her when I thought about leaving. The same dude who gave me ideas of what to gift her when it was time to. The same dude who told me to bag her.

"Isaiah!" She jumped in surprise as she tried to cover herself.

"Yo bro- I can explain" Bhris slurred his world.

"Really Lex? You deadass? His dick don't even touch his belly button." I ranted.

I shook my head and left the room making sure to slam the door behind me.

I couldn't control my emotions and let that shit get the best of me. I had my hand in a tight fist and started breaking shit.

A few minutes go by and I see Bhris leave with his head down in shame. He could even look me in my eyes and apologize. I know it wouldn't help but he could've tried.

After he left Alexis walked out, half naked. She tried to touch my shoulders but I grabbed her hand and squeezed it hard enough so she can feel parts if my pain.

"Ow. Baby, I'm so so so sorry. It was all a mista-" she tried to explain herself but I wouldn't allow it.

"Is it mine?" I asked regarding the unborn child she is carrying.

"Isaiah please"

"IS IT mine?" I asked once more this time saying it louder before I got calm again.

"ɴᴏ" She said in a low tone.

"Tuh. It's his ain't it?"

"ɴᴏ. It's Craig's"

"Yo! What the fu-"
Flashback over....

The ball was throw to my head interrupting the negative flashback I had.

The fact that I put my hands on her when she was carrying a child was my biggest regret but I did not regret the things I did to her and the rest of them which cause me to be here.

I honestly couldn't even deal right now.  Stokeley threw his hands up because he was upset that I was drifting away from reality. I mean yeah it's normal for me to do it but the fact that the day that would have been Alexis and I 5 year anniversary is days to come is making matters worse.

I shaped my hands into a "T" signaling timeout.

I sped walked to the bathroom making sure to keep my head down so nobody can see me upset.

Once I made it to the bathroom I went into a stall and let it all fly out. I balled up my fist in anger thinking about how Alexis gave birth to her first child who was supposed to be my first child not too long ago.

After 7 minutes of crying like a bitch I sucked it up and convinced myself I'm that nigga. I stepped out of the stall I was in and my eyes widened at what I saw.

The craziest of the craziest in all wards combined was in public bathroom meaning he was either being sent home or he's been let out of solidarity confinement.

He was just sitting on the floor playing with a switching blade.

"You Good dude?" He asked.

"Ye- Yeah man" I stuttered.

He then just nodded and went back to his festivities.

I washed my hands and hurried back outside. Stokeley is going to want to hear about this.
...
I made sure to run my ass back to the basketball court.

"Yooo stoke," I said huffing due to the fact it was big yard and the basketball court was all the way in the back. "that one crazy nigga is out." I whispered only for him to hear.

"JAHSEH IS BACK IN THE WARDS?!" Stokeley said loud enough for everyone close to hear and then all eyes were turned to him.

Almost instantly, everyone was talking amongst themselves spreading the word.

Goddamnit Stokeley.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚒𝚕𝚢.😃