•8

Omniscient

Sayora spotted Stokeley and Isaiah creep their way out of the chaos that was happening in the cafeteria which seemed off to her

They didn't leave in a way that seemed like they just didn't want to be apart of the violence, instead, they were laughing and playfully hitting each other.

Sayora scoffed to herself. "This was these geniuses' plan?" She thought to herself. It wasn't the dumbest but definitely not the smartest.

"Girls, follow me" Sayora command while she tugged lightly on Ashley's arm and tapped Eliana's shoulders.

While Ashley shrugged her shoulders in agreement, Eliana shook her head.

"I'll catch up with y'all later. Maybe during recreational time." She reassured them.

Just like that Ashley and Sayora left the cafeteria. Ashley kept bothering Sayora with questions about where they were heading. The questions wouldn't stop until Sayora turned around and pinched her lips shut.

"Do you want to be here?" Sayora asked Ashley.

"Here?"

"Here. This institution? I mean you did tell me you were sent her because there was no space in Soma hospital and that you hate it here."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Remember after I woke you up? Yeah well when we went our seperate ways I went near one of the room because I heard talking. Jahseh and those two boys who almost hit me with a ball yesterday were talking about an escape plan and I was like to myself "shit, that sound interesting." And I think I just saw them put this escape plan into action, hence the fight. So I'm going because why the hell not. Do you want to come or?" Sayora spoke quickly.

Ashley thought about it for a second. To her the thought of doing this was cool but for movies only. Sayora huffed, waiting for Ashley to answer.

"I guess." Ashley hesitated as she slurred her words. Sayora smiled and then continued to walk.
...

Stokeley and Isaiah were waiting near one of the exits waiting for Jahseh to meet with them not knowing what happened earlier.

Stokeley checked them clock on the wall that read 9:22am.

"Where the hell is he?" Isaiah asked Stokeley.

"He's on 48 hour watch." Sayora intervened. 

"And, before you asked, I do know why. He whooped one of the male nurses ass, he said it was because he was looking at him weird" she continued.

Upset, both Stokeley and Isaiah sucked their teeth. Ashley laughed quietly as she watched them and Sayora stared the boys annoyed by there anger.