•4

Stokeley

"Isaiah, lets go

"Isaiah, lets go." I said in annoyance.

I've heard she was here but seeing her this close made me feel some type of way. I've tried to avoid her every given time.

Isaiah looked like he saw titties for the first time. Smiling and shit. And Eliana smiling  back at him didn't help.

A feeling of rage passed through me. Seemed like Stoke was about to make an appearance.

Eliana's eyes turned to me and she seemed scared. "Shit." She mumble to herself, she must of seen Stoke before Isaiah did.

Isaiah turned around as Eliana walked away.

"Damn, Stoke I haven't seen you in a hot minute. What triggered that?" He asked me.

With my fist balled up I was going to beat his ass but decided I shouldn't, instead I walked away. I didn't know my way around this section of the hospital considering me and Isaiah were snooping around trying to look around for Jahseh's room. All we knew about it was that it was all the way at the end of the hospital in a far away place.

"That was my ex that I told you about dip-shit" I yelled across the hall.

Isaiah twisted his lips to the side and let out a slight "oh."

I went back to walking away and he ran up to me to catch up. With Stoke still being the front alter at the moment He didn't speak to Isaiah. I wasn't mad. I don't hold grudges.

Flashback...

11 months ago...

I held out my pinky and made Eli promise me that she wouldn't hurt the teacher and that she'll let his karma come to him when it's time.

I didn't really see the point in pinky promises but Eliana took them very seriously so I made her do it because I know she wouldn't break it.

After we held our pinkies together we kissed to really seal the deal.

"Okay can we sleep now?" She asked while yawning to signify she was tired.

I didn't even say anything back to her I just fell into the bed so I can sleep. We mumbled  "I love you" to each other before I knocked out before her. Bad idea.

2 weeks later...

I haven't seen or heard from Eli for over a month. I tried calling her several times a day but never did I even get an answer. I must've sent out 100 messages. I decided to try to call again today. This time someone answered.

"What the hell you want Stokeley"
Mayiana, her sister answered.

"Where's Eli? Is she okay?"

"She's at St. Ann's." Was all she said before she hung up.

She didn't need to explain anything to me I already know why she was there. She didn't listen to me when I told her to leave it alone. She broke our promise.

A wave of anger overcame and this is how I met Stoke. He's the violent alter. Not a smart thinker. He thinks with his ass not his head.

9 months ago...

I found out Eliana would be at St Ann's until she's 18 after that she would go to trial and serve a 10-20 year sentence at a regular prison.

I refuse to let our relationship end in this way. Honestly, I'd hurt someone for her...

8 months later...

Over the last few days I've been acting out... well Stoke and Ski has this was a good thing because my mother threatened to send me away. This only made things worse.

Next day...

I've planned things out. Step one: get into a fight. Step two: to St. Ann's I go!

The thought of Eli triggered Stoke to come front so he was in control. Occasionally he'll let the others see what he was doing but not today. He shut the rest of us out so we couldn't see what he saw.

1 week later...

I didn't know exactly what he did but it worked. Here I was sitting in St Ann.
Flashback over...

Stoke was calmed down and I, Stokeley was back in control. Isaiah was snapping at me so I can tune back into reality.

"Stokeley! I said I found Jahseh's room." He said while waving his hand in my face.

"I know, I heard you. Nobody's in there right?" I ask while smacking his hand away.

"Nah. I'll go in and you keep watch." He whispered.

So while he went im I stayed in the hall while he looked through Jahseh's shit.

"Yoooo vro, I see poems n' shit!" Isaiah Yelled.

"Code: Get The fuck Out Now." I exclaimed after seeing Jahseh walked by.

Almost immediately He ran out of the room with a hand full of papers. We keep moving until we made it to our room where we examined each and every paper.

 We keep moving until we made it to our room where we examined each and every paper

"This nigga 'bout sad as shit" I explained after reading his papers.

"Nah did you see this one?" Isaiah asked as he showed me a paper that had a thoughtful plan to escape the hospital.

"Vro...." I mumble as I read it through.

"Vro..." Isaiah said back.

"vR0....." Jahseh then said which cause us by surprise.

Me and Isaiah paused for a second after realizing who was standing a few inches away.

"Give me back my shit nigga." Jahseh exclaimed as he snatched the paper out of my hand.

Surprisingly, He was calm. That and he didn't look violent like everyone said he was.