3•

Eliana

"Girl they're just lying calm down" Myiana my twin sister said over the phone

"But what if they're not?" I said weeping.

I was bawling my eyes out due to rumors being spread about Jahseh being back on the stationary wards.

"You're overreacting. I'm sure he's not all that bad." She assured me.

"First of all," I began "ole dude is sick. He's been in and out of intuitions since he stabbed and almost killed a man when he was six. SIX! He's always had problems with the other kids here until he bashed one of their heads in. And that's only the start."

"I've heard that he had a relationship with one of the younger nurses and got her pregnant so she had to quit her job. You aren't here so you don't have to worry, but me? He's reminds me of you know who... and it's scary " I finished my rant.

"Eli, calm down. He's far away from us now and he can't hurt you anymore. You're safe."

"I'm in a fucking mental hospital!" I yelled before I hung up.

She doesn't make anything better and the fact that she thinks she does pisses me off.
Nobody knows the full story just parts I'm will to share

Flashback
(TW: Don't read if you're sensitive to graphic subjects)
1 year ago...
"Mr. Siyons! I did it I got an A+ in the class." I exclaimed to the teacher who gave me extra lessons.

"See I knew you could do it." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

Okay well I know this isn't normal so I tried to pull away but his grip gotten tight.  My life changed that afternoon.

11 months ago...

I promised myself I'll get my revenge no matter how. I just know I will.

So here I was outside of his house after trying to find out everything about him. Address and relatives, everything possible. Bad idea.

I had thought my plan was well put but it wasn't. 3 police cars pulled up as soon as I knocked on his door.

10 months ago...

They didn't believe me. Why? I told the truth. The whole truth. Now I face prison once I turn 18 but that's just about 3 years from now.  To possibly make me sentence shorter I would have to remain in a mental institution until trial.