•9

Isaiah

"Hey." we both said.

A sudden wave of awkward silence happened and she just smiled at me.

"You're cute." She said while laughing.

Shocking by the compliment I looked down and smiled.

As weird as it seems I liked her. Yesterday after I passed her and we looked each other dead in the eye I wanted her.

Flashback...
Yesterday...

After Jahseh walked out the room Stokeley was trying to start a conversation with me but I was thinking about something else.

After I seen her I've had her in mind. All I knew about her was her name and room number from Stokeley going on rants about her when I met him.

"I need to get some work done with my therapist." I said to Stokeley cutting him off from what ever he was saying to me.

Just like that I got up and left to go check on Eliana due to the fact that she was scared away by Stokes appearance earlier.

I knocked on her door and her head turned around. She showed a shocked expression and raised her brow but after realizing who I was she smile.

"Can I help you." She let out a small laugh while looking around.

"Actually, you can....."
Flashback over...

Omniscient

Sayora laughed along side Ashley as they witness their new friend talk to who they assumed was her hospital boyfriend.

Both girls covered their mouth when the couple was talking .

"Shit." Sayora mumbled after she accidentally knocked down the frame above her.

The two girls git up and tried to run quietly, but they weren't quite enough.

"what the fuck?" Eliana yelled.

Instead of responding the two girl laughed and continued to run away.

Eliana shook her head and turned back to Isaiah which by her surprise he was gone.

"Oh" she whispered in disappointment

As she began to walk to her side of the wards, Eliana walked slowly not trying to disturb any other patients from whatever they were doing. She kept her eyes low as she put one front of another.

Soon after she heard a faint sound. Her head snapped towards the sound and stopped in her tracks. It was a female and Eliana felt herself getting weaker.

"Should I do something?" she questioned herself.  She decided not to but she hoped that no one got hurt.

-----------
The next morning Sayora work up with Ashley snuggled next to her. While Ashley had Sayora in a warm embrace Sayora hugged Ashley lightly trying to avoid hurting her in anyway.

Sayora knew very little about anorexia she knew the obvious like it's a disorder where you starve yourself and that I could kill you.

Sayora questioned why Ashley is even here. I mean this "hospital" is more like a bootcamp or "one more chance till prison or mental institution" as others call it but she seems innocent. She could barley walk on her own so who would she hurt?

Sayora wondered and wondered until Ashley woke up groaning in pain.

She sucked in air but keep her teeth closed and she pressed on her chest.

Sayora rushed to her rescue. Thinking that a glass of water and the pain killers by the nightstand would help that exactly what Sayora reached for.

Ashley took the medication and drunked the water and almost on queue the nurses came to check on patient #5391.