•14

*Before we start... I am so so so sorry that I've been slacking with this book, trust me I think about writing all the time but recently I've been going through some things and I wasn't in the right head space to write. Every time I would try it felt like I was doing it to get it done because I know there's people who love the story but the thing with doing that is that I'm not having fun writing which leaves space for errors in the story. Currently most of my chapters are unedited and probably have many grammatical mistakes.
Also me speeding though writing this book these ideas seem sloppy and lazy. I just want my book to come out as a beautiful work of art because I see so much potential in this book. Now I do have plans to finish this book by summer and I really am going to try to make that happen. Thank you for being patient with me. Here's a quick filler chapter.

-korzari

Stokeley

Eli was the first time we all fell in love

Eli was the first time we all fell in love. She was never scared to be around us. Her hands warmed all of me.

I switched one time when I was with her for the first time and unlike everyone else she didn't run, instead she took the time to learn the difference between Stokeley, Ski, Stoke, and Slump.

My seperate personalities. They had significant differences, unlike a normal person these switches meant I became a whole other person. Unaware of the things they would do, I would often get into things outside of my control.

I been like this for as long as I could remember, but I have short term memory lost so it's not much.

I was seven when I was running in the park with the other kids. We played Marco Polo. I was Marco. When I was walking to the kids who was polo I ran into the metal pole thinking I was close to one of them.

That when I ended up with the biggest knot on my head.

It hurt but it didn't stop me from playing in the park. Next I went to climb the tall rocks. I wanted to stunt my strength so I went on the highest rock. I was jumping up and down at my victory on making it to the top when I slipped.

I was almost normal. The only problem I had was selective mutism so I never spoke. I was raised by my dad who is a great role model. My mom passed during my birth. My grandma had schizophrenia so I stayed away from her & my grandpa was incarcerated at the time of my birth.

My dad was overprotective. He had a name for himself in our neighborhood. Known as the Football coach meant I was forced to play. It wasn't really something that I was interested in but I wanted to make my father proud so I joined.

It was hard though. Selective mutism meant anxiety times 100. Most kids never heard my weak voice. I hated it too it was weak but raspy.

I talked sometimes, only when I was in a comfortable setting, only when I was around dad.

Eliana challenged that when I first met her.

She wasn't much of a talker neither was I so I don't know how we happened.

I was in my junior year of high school, Eliana was in her freshman year. The chances of us seeing each other around the huge high school campus were slim to none but I just so happened to see her sister.

She was the opposite of Eli, more loud and outgoing. She spoke to me first in a flirty manor but I didn't really care for here my eyes kept going on Eli who stood behind her , looking down at her feet.

That's what drawn me to her, I think. She was a mystery to me. To everyone. Nobody knew who she was outside of her twin sister. She was the nobody of the two.

But I wanted to find out about her. Her interest. Her dislikes. Her hobbies. And so much more.

So I did...

Flashback...

"Hey, Eliana!" a younger Stokeley softly spoke when he spotted the girl who he had been thinking of constantly.

She looked up and quickly looked down after.

"Hi." She replied shyly.

He had never heard seen her without her other half and he knew he couldn't miss the opportunity to have a conversation with her.

The attempt to talk to her went well and from there they spoke everyday.
Flashback over...

"From strangers to lovers." I laughed to myself before kissing Eliana's forehead lightly.

From strangers to lovers was our favorite movie. She said it held some sort of significance in our relationship and it was something she would quote all the time.

Something I realized about her was that she was a hopeless romantic, but the love she wanted wasn't healthy.

She expected me to be overly sexual and when I tried to exceeded that expectation she'd run away.

Any relationship she's been in she was always hurt and that caused a problem in our relationship. Eliana wouldn't trust me with anything so much that when I was away from her she would accuse me of cheating.

She was broken and it was obvious. So much that she became toxic and abusive.

It was one time we had an explosive argument...

Flashback...

"Fuck you Stokeley!" Eliana screamed in my face.

For the third time in a row Eliana popped up at my house with out warning. One of us forgot to text her back. I won't say any names but it was Slump.

"If you have another bitch then just say that!" She yelled once more in my face.

I wasn't responding to her, Ski told me to stay quiet. I listen only because he's new... and scary.

Eliana seen how I wasn't responding and it triggered her.

Next thing you know random items in my room was being thrown in my face.

Somehow that affected Stoke and Eliana seen what devil I had in me.