Forever Love

Sorry for the long wait. Here's the last chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eighteen – Forever love

*Ava's POV*

"Chase. Chase." I stood in the dark and tried to reach out to him. But he didn't seem to hear me calling out to him. He started fading into the dark. "Chase, don't go. Don't go."

"Chase. Chase." I cried out loud and felt the pain of not having him by my side. "Chase..."

"Shhh. Its ok, Ava. I'm here. I'm here with you. I'm not going anywhere." Suddenly, I heard a very comforting voice rang beside my ears and I felt someone stroking my head gently.

"Chase. Chase." I reached out my hand and started searching blindly till I grabbed something. Warm spread through my hand and towards my entire body. I smiled lightly and felt safe and comforting.

"Sleep, love. I will be here with you. No one is going to hurt you." He said gently. I gladly listened to him and slipped off into my dreamland.

The time when I woke up, it was the next day. I opened my eyes slowly and allowed my eyes to adjust to the brightness. I tried moving both of my hands but failed as I felt someone was gripping one of my hands tightly. I turned my head to the side and saw him lying on the side of my bed.

Chase.

Am I dreaming?

I probably am.

How is it possible that he will be here.

But if this is a dream, I hope I will never wake up.

I stayed silent and stared at his sleeping face.

Did he become skinner?

His features were more well-defined than before. I could see his jaw line even clearer than before. I lifted my hand and stroked his hair gently. My actions caused him to stir a bit in his sleep. He then snuggled his head nearer to my hand and continued sleeping.

I chuckled when I saw his cute actions. He creased his eyebrows for a few seconds before his eyes shot opened. He stared at me and didn't talk or move for minutes.

"Chase?"

"Oh god. Oh god. You are awake!! I'm not dreaming, am I? Ava. Ava." Without warning, he pulled me up from the bed and hugged me tightly. I whined in pain as he pulled me up so abruptly. He held me gently in his arms. I could feel his body trembling.

"Chase, I'm fine now." I stroked his back gently to calm him down.

"You didn't know how scared was I. I was so afraid that I would lose you." Chase buried his face into my hair and took deep breathes.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Don't ever leave me again." He held me in front of him and stared into my eyes.

"I..." I looked at him and suddenly thought of something. "Chase, why are you here?"

"I left my pack." Chase said firmly.

"L-left? What do you mean by left your pack?" I asked.

"I'm not letting you go ever again." He said.

"W-What...?" I could feel my voice shaking. Tears were threatening to fall.

"Let me be with you, Ava."

Looking at him, tears came gushing out from my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I never wanted you to choose. I never wanted you to give up anything for me. I never wanted things to happen this way. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I cried out loud as I said those words.

"I'm such a bad mate. How can I ever deserve to be with you? How can I cause you to lose things that are important to you?"

"Ava." He held me tightly in his arms once again. "I never lose anything. Instead, I have you. I have you now here with me. Thats all its matters."

"I will never let you go again." Slowly, he made me face him as he wiped my tears away.

"I love you." He said lovingly.

"I love you too." I leaned forward and kissed him on his lips gently.

I moved back and looked at him. And that when I saw his boyish smile again. The smile that I loved since the first time I saw it.

"One more time." He said while tapping his lips with one of his fingers. I smiled at him before leaning forward again and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Again." He said that the moment my lips left his. The cycle repeated continously.

"No more." I pouted and lay down on the bed with my back facing him. He didn't say anything and there was a moment of silence. Just when I wanted to give in and turned around, I felt my bed sunk down a little. He swung his arms around my waist and held me close to him.

"I love you so much." I heard him mumbling into my ear.

A smile unknowingly crept to my face. No matter what happened in the future, I knew I will never make the mistake of leaving him again.

I wanted to be with him.

I needed to be with him.

Because I love you so much too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be the last chapter. Sorry to say that for the moment, I won't be writing any more stories. I will probably write when I have new ideas and after I graduate from school. =)

Thanks all readers for your support!!

Last edited 17 June 2018