xFakingaSmilex

Hi Wattpaders!!!

How are you all?

Everyone please welcome xFakingaSmilex to the board,the author of 'Saving Marley'. Do check her work:)

Let's start the interview without wasting more time.

~~~~~~

Here you go :)

 Your name and meaning?

Stephanie and I believe it means crown!

Your penname and why did you choose it as your penname and does it has a meaning?

It's xFakingaSmilex and I identified with the meaning when I chose it. The x's where stylistic when I created the account.  

Describe yourself in one line?

Friendly, kind hearted, hardworking, helpful, emotional and passionate.

Your nationality?

Australian

Favorite color?

Purple

Hobbies?

Photography, writing, reading, Wattpad, Netflix, nail art, gardening and collecting notebooks.

How did you discover wattpad?

I was writing on a website called Quizillawhen authors were moving to Wattpad.In order to keep reading their books, I moved over and fell in love with the website!

What motivates you to write?

Seeing where the story goes / ends keeps me motivated! You can plan a book but when you write it, it'll never be like the plan.

How long have you been on wattpad?

Eight years!

What inspired you to write?

Reading content by other young authors prompted me to try it for myself. I also loved creating stories when I was younger, so being able to share them online was a dream!

Have you ever have writer block before if yes how did you fight it?

I summaries the key points from the previous chapter and brainstorm ways to build on those.

Why should reader read your book?

It's free?

What's your ambition?

Just to be happy with who I am and what I'm doing.

The name of your first book?

Gifted (a vampire novel) ((can you tell I loved vampires??))

Why are you writing?

Because it brings me happiness to create worlds/characters and share them with other people.