1fandombookgirl

Hello wattpaders!!!

Please welcome 1fandombookgirl on the board, please do check her work :)

~~~

Your name and meaning?

My name is Shania and it means 'on my way'.

Your penname and why did you choose it as your pen name and does it have a meaning?

It's 1fandombookgirl and I guess I didn't exactly know what else to put so I was like okay - I'm in a lot of fandoms, I like books and I'm a girl lol. The '1' at the beginning was added because someone else had 'fandombookgirl' at the time. It's odd but it kinda just stuck with me. 😅

Describe yourself in one line?

A kindhearted introvert with a creative, openminded butterfly on the inside that's waiting to take flight. 

Your religion?

Atheist. 😊 I don't prescribe to the beliefs of religion and the institution on which they were built. However, I do respect everyone and their beliefs while simultaneously enjoying the anthropology of religion. I grew up in a very religiously diverse household so I respect everyone.

Your nationality?

I rather not say since I enjoy the level of anonymity that I currently have. 😉

Date Of Birth?

4th October 1999.

Marital status?

Single and not ready to mingle 🤣

Favorite food?

Grilled chicken with pesto sauce... it's delicious. 

Favorite color?

I have three actually, yellow, orange and red (basically warm tones). 

Favorite place to go?

There's a local nature reserve in my country and it's so exquisitely beautiful that it's definitely my favourite place.

Hobbies?

Listening to new artists, reading, learning new things, baking, sketching, crafting and basically anything in which I can be creative and expressive. 

How did you discover wattpad?

Through my cousin actually, who isn't a bigger reader lol. He told me there was a story on wattpad that was similar to the fault in our stars (which was big at the time), so I joined to check it out.

What motivates you to write?

Seeing the end result and reaching at least one person who enjoyed my storytelling. 

How long have you been on wattpad?

5 years now. Wow, how time flies.

What inspired you to write?

Well, I love being creative in every sense of the word, so writing was just another outlet to express myself. Plus I've always loved the way an author can truly capture a reader's attention and thought that was fascinating.