KurokageJS

Hi Wattpaders!

Please welcome @kurokageJ to the board.

~~~~

Your name and meaning?

KurokageJS – It’s a name I’ve been using for years online over different writing sites, and it comes from the Japanese words Kuro (black) and Kage (shadow).

Your penname and why did you choose it as your penname and does it has a meaning?

My penname is Alex J Wynter. Wynter is actually the name of one of my favorite characters, and I chose Alex because it is a neutral unisex name. I like to be a bit mysterious, haha!

Describe yourself in one line?

A quiet introvert with a wild world of chaos spinning inside her head.

Your nationality?

Canadian!

Marital status?

Single, and happy to have it that way, lol

Favorite food?

Pomengranates! And roasted beets. Also, hickory sticks. And dark chocolate.  This is a terrible question to answer when I’m hungry…

Favorite color?

Depends on my mood, but usually a dark, mellow blue, like the last hint of blue left in the sky at dusk.

Favorite place to go?

Nowhere. I’m a homebody!

Hobbies?

Writing, of course.  And playing videogames. And reading, but the first two usually take up all my free time.

How did you discover wattpad?

Oh boy, now this is an interesting story. To keep it short, I was actually using another website to post my stories. A lovely friend of mine messaged me one day and informed me that someone was posting my book on Wattpad as one of their own works. So I immediately ran over to Wattpad and made an account so I could report this user. It was a terrible way to discover Wattpad, but everything turned out well in the end, and here I am!

What motivate you to write?

I write because I want to experience epic adventures, to explore things that I otherwise couldn’t.

How long have you been on wattpad?

Uhh…*checks account* … since March 2013. Though I was inactive for part of that.

What inspired you to write?

I read all the books I could find when I was a kid, and was disappointed  that there weren’t many that had what I was looking for. So I decided to start writing the kind of adventures that I wanted to read.

Have you ever have writer block before if yes how did you fight it?

Oh my, yes! The best thing for writer’s block is to take a step back, look at where you’re stuck, and then come at it from an entirely different direction.  Epic music helps a great deal!

Have you ever prank someone before?,if yes tell us one.

Tell us your most embarrassed story. The day I went to work wearing two different boots…. Also, the day I went to work with my shirt inside out, and it took me a full hour to notice.