Dayandnight122

HELLO WATTPADERS 🤗

EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME DAYANDNIGHT122, THE WRITER OF AMAZING GRACIE 🤗. PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT.

LET'S START THE INTERVIEW WITHOUT WASTING TIME 😉

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Your name and meaning?

Dayandnight122 is my username. Day and night is about polarity. I like a lot of yin/yang symbolism and thought it had a nice ring.

Your penname and why did you choose it as your penname and does it has a meaning?

Day. I literally just took the first word out of my username after someone asked me what they can call me. Then I thought “Hm, cute.”

Describe yourself in one line?

A good thing in a small package.

Your religion?

Not religious, just spiritual.

Your nationality?

Canadian :)

Date Of Birth?

January 22, Aquarius gang.

Marital status?

Super single.

Favorite food?

French fries

Favorite color?

Red, purple, black.

Favorite place to go?

The airport. (Because I enjoy traveling)

Or anything with a lot of water, like the beach, or a spa.

Hobbies?

Dancing, singing, writing, cooking, baking, playing video games,

Eating, doing makeup, playing with my tarot/oracle decks, reading, chilling with my cat.

How did you discover wattpad?

My friend and I kept exchanging stories for each other to read in highschool, and one of the books I had to open a wattpad account for.

What motivate you to write?

Some good ideas and some good music.

How long have you been on wattpad?

On and off since 2014/2015. I’ve been consistently on this sight for about a year and half now.

What inspired you to write?

I had a story idea that wouldn’t stop bugging me, eventually I caved in and decided to write it despite not knowing how to write.

Have you ever have writer block before if yes how did you fight it?

Once. This was very early on in my book, and I think it happened because I was trying to force a certain scene to happen that I just couldn’t see myself writing. Eventually I went the opposite direction and the story flowed better.

Have you ever prank someone before?,if yes tell us one.

I once hid my nephews bathroom care stuff in a closet, and he spent hours looking for them, and then I finally rearranged them back in its normal place, making him think he’s going crazy.