That was so good and you know it.

Noah's pov

We have been shopping for bloody hours and I want to rip my hair out. Jade was talking about 3 leather jackets and asking me which one looks better but they all look the freaking same.

But once I said that to her she decided to pick five more out and try them on and show me. Luckily Dickhead and his girlfriend had gone off somewhere else.

"Which one do you think N?" I buried my face in my hands "MY GOD WOMAN THEY ALL LOOK THE FREAKING SAME!" I said in a whisper shout.

I heard a chuckle behind me so I turned around and saw Blake standing there with his girlfriend, he had his arm around her.

I stuck my middle finger up and him "Jade I love you and all but you are stressing me out and I'm in the need for coffee so I'm going to find some" I quickly stood up before she could say anything else and went to the shop door but Blake and his girlfriend were blocking it "Move Dickhead" he just smirked at me "of course" he stepped aside "there you go dickface" he snapped back I couldn't help but slightly smile but I turned away before anyone could see that.

I wondered around for a bit until I found a small coffee shop. I walked in and ordered a coffee and sat down in the corner of the shop because I like corners.

I decided to listen to some music. I took my phone and earphones out of my pocket and was about to click on my playlist when someone sat in front of me.

"What are you listening too?" I looked up and saw Blake smiling back at me "Well nothing because you just interrupted me trying to listen to music!" He was still grinning "What the fuck do you want anyway and why are you following me?"

He moved into the seat next to me "I wasn't following you I was looking for coffee and you happened to be in the place I wanted to go in" I rolled my eyes at him "Leave me alone"

"I can't" he replied bluntly I looked up to see his emotions but I couldn't tell what they were until he licked his lips. I was certain my face was red.

Without warning he grabbed my arm and yanked me out the shop "Dude what the fuck I want to finish my coffee!" He didn't reply.

He pulled me around the corner so no one could see. He pinned me against the wall "I 
want to kiss you" my eyes widened "w....wha..wha" I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine.

I didn't kiss him back I fought so hard not to kiss him back. I felt him move his hands down to my ass and he squeezed it. I accidentally let out a moan.

Why was I enjoying this so much.

He moved down to my neck and started to suck and pull my skin I let out a louder moan. My eyes flicked open and I came to the realisation that I was letting a guy kiss me not just any guy. Blake Gallagher. The guy that also had a girlfriend.

I pushed him away from me "I AM NOT GAY WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I HATE YOU" I shouted while also trying to get my breath back.

"That was so good and you know it" was all he replied with. We were interrupted by Jade, Abby and Toni.

"There you guys are! We found Toni" Jade skipped up to us. She looked between us and saw the tension she whispered something to Toni "Okay so me and Abby are going to take a walk ermm because I need advice" Toni said as she grabbed Abby and walked away.

"Ok so why do you look like you've just seen a ghost" she pointed towards me and then turned to Blake "and you look way too happy with yourself"

"I'm gonna kill you" I said staring at Blake "Bite me" he smirked. I tried to hit him but was pulled back by Jade and Toni who had appeared from around the corner.

"Blake your girlfriend wants you to say goodbye to her" Toni snapped.

"What did he do?" Jade asked as soon as her brother had walked away "attack his neck by the looks of it" Toni waved her hand towards my neck. I gripped my neck to cover it "I'm going home I'll see you tomorrow" I walked off.