Fuck you!

BLAKES POV

"I HATE YOU!" Abby said shoving me into my locker "YOU NEVER EVEN LIKED ME DID YOU! FUCKING HELL!" I tried to argue with her but it was true.....I didn't really ever like her.

"IF YOU FANCIED HIM YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD! INSTEAD OF CHEAT ON ME!"

Wait.....I didn't mention any of that

"WOAH WAIT" I covered her mouth and pulled her around the corner so no one could hear us "I never mentioned anything about a guy or cheating on you?"

Tears started streaming down here eyes "Don't you think I know? It's Noah it's always been Noah why do you think I've been a dick to him all these you because I knew you liked him when you should have liked me because you WERE FUCKING WITH ME!"

Shit I feel like a dick.....

I didn't know what to say..... "I...erm am sorry" I looked at the floor I couldn't look in her eyes I felt so guilty and rightly so. Why did I treat her like shit? I mean she was a bitch 95% of the time but because she was hurting....

"I know you are..." she wiped tears from her eyes "and if you don't mind I'm going to slap you in the face just to show people that I INFACT broke up with you because that's the least you could do for me"

I nodded "I am kind of sorry for this but not at the same time so brace yourself" she raised her hand "FUCK YOU!" She screamed and slapped me and stormed off.

"Yikes bro" Brennen came up behind me "she sure showed you who's boss" he laughed I rolled my eyes at him.

"At least now you can work on you new relationship" I looked up at Brennen as he said that with a confused look he was laughing at my reaction.

"Come on brother you didn't think I noticed you drooling over little baby Noah and I mean he is definitely something to drool over" I raised my eyes at him "fucking excuse me!" I walked closer to him he put his hands up in defence "Bro I get it he's yours I have my eye on someone anyway"

I backed away "I didn't say...I ever erm liked him...ANYWAY who have you got your eye on?" He shrugged his shoulders "ima not saying" I rolled my eyes.

We walked into class and sat down "Quick question Blake" Brennen said I turned to face him "shoot"

"Even know Brad is kinda homophobic do you think there's a small chance he could maybe like guys?"

I jumped out my seat "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU LIKE HIM" everyone in our class looked at us. Brennen's face went red and he sunk in his chair.

Brad sat in the seat next to Brennen "You like a guy?" he whisper shouted. Brennen gave me the evils "I'm sorry" I mouthed and he mouthed back "I know"