Im not gay

Blake's pov

I couldn't sleep I felt so bad for putting all that on Noah. I shouldn't have asked to kiss him. I've just made him all confused.

I have kissed him twice now and I wanted more. I've been hiding my feelings ever since I met him and I can't do it anymore.

He ran away and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable I tried to go find him but I couldn't. So I went back home and saw jade and Toni sitting on the sofa giggling about something.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I shouted making them jump. Jade stood up "What on earth do you mean?" I shook my head "I don't care if you're my fucking sister you are an absolute snake!"

Toni stood up from the sofa standing next to Jade "DO NOT! Talk to her like that" I rolled my eyes "Can you tell your girlfriend to leave!"

Both their eyes widened "she's not my girlfriend" Jade spluttered "Yes she is and do you know how I know because I'm your brother and I can tell when you love someone and I would never piss on something that makes you happy and YOU" I pointed at Jade "DID EXACTLY THAT! CAN YOU SEE HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT NOAH! I LOVE HOW EMBARRASSED HE GETS WHEN ANYONE COMPLIMENTS HIM AND I LOVE HOW EXCITED HE GETS WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT HIS FAVOURITE TV SHOWS LIKE TEEN WOLF AND SHADOW HUNTERS AND I ALSO LOVE HOW ADORABLE HE LOOKS WHEN HE GETS ANGRY WHICH IS A LOT! AND HIS FRECKLES THEY ARE SO CUTE!"

Wtf am I admitted this out loud...

Jade and Toni stood there gobsmacked and their eyes darted to the door behind me. I turned around to see my parents and...Noah at the door.

Well shit....at least I don't have to come out now....

My mum had a smile on her face and my dad looked confused and Noah....my baby Noah was blushing like crazy.

Everyone was silent...

"Well I am going to erm....what are we doing sweetie" my mum looked at my dad for inspiration "ermmm making dinner....girls you can help" my dad said grabbing them both.

Leaving just me and Noah in the room.

"D...did you mean all that?" He looked up and me and I nodded "every word" he then lunged himself at me kissing me and I fell back on the sofa.

I turned us around so I was on top of him. I kissed his neck and left marks all over it. Hearing him moan my name was the best. He went to undo my belt I grabbed his hands "Baby my family and Toni is in the other room" he shook his head "I don't care" I kissed his nose and pulled his head on to my chest.

We laid there until he turned to face me and said "no one can know..." I looked at him confused "what do you mean freckles?" He shook his head and got up.

"No one can know that I kissed you back or... or that I did anything with you..."

I felt my eyes water up slightly "w...why?"

"Because I'm not gay" and with that he walked out.