My mums not here

Noah's pov

There's someone in my house.

Shit shit shit my mums not here

I'm gonna die

Someone help

Oh god

I jumped out of my bed.

Do I hide ? Or do I beat the living shit out of them?

I decided to go with option b so I grabbed my baseball bat and went to the top of the stairs. I saw shadows near the bottom of the stairs.

I slowly walked down the stairs raised my bat and went to hit the figure. I swung at them but they grabbed the bat and threw it to the floor. They then grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the floor.

AM I ABOUT TO GET ASSAULTED RIGHT NOW!!

The light went on and I looked at the person on top of me.

"BLAKE! WHAT THE HELLS!" He laughed "Hey darling I came to ask you something" he pointed to the wall. Written out on the wall was 'be mine' it had runes all over it as well which is from my favourite tv show shadow hunters.

"YOU MADE ME THINK I WAS DYING!"
he was laughing a lot "You wanted me to ask you" I pushed him off me "you could have done it normally instead of break into my house!"

"I didn't break in I had a key" I spy my head around "Where did you get the key?" He smiled "so basically I stole it out your bag"

I gasped "you thief" he grinned and pinned me back on the floor " you're home alone so why don't we go back to your room baby?" I rolled my eyes " I didn't know you were a thief and a whore" he smirked at my comment and leaned closer to my ear "yeh but I'm your whore"

He pulled me on his lap and pressed his lips on mine. We slowly stood up and he pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck.

"Shall we take this upstairs" he grinned.

"No you shall not" Blake jumped back in horror to see my mum standing there.