Can i kiss you?

I ran out as soon as school finished.

HE TOUCHED MY FUCKING LEG!

"Noah!" I could hear Jade and Toni calling after me but I kept running. Well quickly walking at least.... "NOAH FUCKING FRANCO!" Toni's voice bellowed I stopped because it slightly scared me. They ran towards where I was standing "Why the hell were you running away? What the hell happened in there?" Jade asked I just shrugged.

I didn't want to tell them why I was running away.....I don't know why.....

"I....er just really needed a wee..." I said unsure if they would believe me. They raised their eyebrows "So you're telling me we run a mile to find out you were going to have a piss?"

"A mile is over exaggerating" I quietly muttered. Jade shook her head "nope I don't believe a word that came out your mouth. It was my brother wasn't it?" I vigorously shook my head.

She rolled her eyes "Well we have a detention you're welcome to wait so I can drop you home" she ruffled my hair I nodded "okay I'll wait have fun you rebel" she laughed and walked off with Toni.

——————————————-

I sat waiting against a tree at the front of the school. After school detentions were usually 2-3 hours depending on what you did.

So I decided to listen to music. I plugged my earphones in and listened to yungblud. I felt a hand touched my shoulder it made me jump "FUCK ME!" I screamed and then turned to look at who touched me.

It was Blake. Of course it bloody was. He was grinning "okay" I looked at him confused "what?" he sat down in front of me and smirked "you said fuck me and I said okay"

My eyes widened as I realise what I had said when he made me jump. I stood up rapidly stood up and he slowly did too "W...well I have to go" I around turned around to walk away.

I felt him grab my arm. I got pushed against the tree I was sitting by. I looked him in the eye "I.....Blake?" he smiled "I missed u" I shook my head "I'm...I'm not gay?" he chuckled.

Damn his laugh is cute....

"Baby who are you trying to convince me or you?" I felt a blush spread across my cheeks. He moved some hair out of my face and wrapped his hands on my waist.

I let him. Why am I letting him?

He then moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck then put his hands back on my waist. I left my arms wrapped around his neck and looked up at him he had a evil smirk on his face.

"Can I kiss you?"

I heard those words. I had a mental gay panic. GAY I DIDN'T MEAN THAT I AM NOT AND WILL NEVER BE.

"You have a girlfriend" I looked at away from his face. He pulled me closer "she's won't be my girlfriend for long I'm breaking up with her tonight and it's not like she hasn't cheated on my with Brad before so can I kiss you"

I looked back up at him "Here?" he nodded. I thought for a second "Only if you leav.." I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine.

I froze for a second.

SHITSHITSHITSHITTTTT

I finally started kissing him back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist he pushed me back against the tree.

We made out for a long time until we got interrupted by a camera sound. We broke the kiss and turned towards the noise. Toni and Jade were standing there with their phones pointing at us.

I quickly pushed Blake away and stood back. Jade was laughing "So? Did you harass him into doing that?" she asked Blake he just stood there.

I looked at the floor "He didn't...force me into anything ...I....I wanted to"

I couldn't have them thinking he was a perverted weirdo I mean he is but he didn't force me he asked and I let him...I wanted too.

I grabbed my bag "I might just erm...take the bus home" I turned to walk away "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY?" Jade called back "THEN ILL WALK" I replied.