Did you just blow him?

Brennen's pov

I walked into the locker room, I was worried about how Brad was going to react with me. Then I saw him getting changed.

Holy fuck.....

NO! Brain no!

I walked to my locker which happened to be near his.

Fun....

He jumped slightly when he saw me "H...hey Brennen"

He called me by my first name....

"Hey Brad" I looked him in eye we stayed like this for a bit until. None of the team sensed the awkwardness but it was super awkward.

Finally everyone left and it was just me and Brad. We were putting our clothes back in our bags and my hand accidentally touched his.

He jumped back "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME FAG" I was surprised by his sudden outburst.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BRAD YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC" I looked at his scared face.

Hm now who's surprised at the sudden outburst.

I walked over to him and slammed him against the lockers. I got down on my knees and started to undo his jeans "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DO..." he was cut off by me wrapping my mouth around his member.

I moved my head up and down "B...brennen..st...fuck" he gripped my hair and moved my head up and down faster. He started to fuck my throat so I wasn't in control anymore which I was certainly not complaining about.

Then finally he released into my mouth. He let go of my hair and looked down at me. I opened my mouth to show him that his cum. Then I looked him dead in the eye and swallowed it.

"F...fuck...that was...hot" he blushed. We looked at each other for what seemed like forever but I know it was only seconds. Then we heard "YO BRAD! BRENNEN! We are wai..." I quickly got off the floor and Brad quickly did his jeans up.

Noah followed behind Blake "Did you just blow him?" Blake asked and Noah mentally facepalmed at how upfront his boyfriend was.

"I did indeed" Brennen grinned Brad sharply turned his head to Brennen with wide eyes. Brennen smiled and blushed "they don't care baby" Brad widened his eyes and looked at the floor.

"I KNEW IT!" Toni and Jade screamed at the same time making everyone jump.

(Hey lads and ladettes this is the end of the story because it's taken me a while to finish it because my life has gone to shit hope you enjoyed the book and I thank you all for reading it x)