You're an obnoxious twat

Noah's POV

I told Jade I'd walk to school that day because I didn't feel like talking to anyone I just needed to be with my thoughts. I didn't want to hurt him I care about him.

But I bet by now he hates my guts wouldn't be surprised if all his friends started being dickheads to me again.

I didn't want to like boys. But I haven't really been attracted to girls. At one point I thought I was asexual but then I realised I wasn't because I found guys attractive.....

I knew I wasn't straight and that I was in denial
but.....

I entered the class and looked at the back to see Blake with his head on the table. He didn't move seat I thought he would have.

Well shit.....

This guy is making it seriously difficult for me to be in denial...

Fuck...it I'll just sit next to him, so I did. He lifted his head from the desk he looked awful...he looked like he had been crying all night and his face was pale.

I turned my seat towards him and grabbed his hand at this point I didn't care that people were in the room.

"I am so sorry Blake" he turned his head and tried to remove his hand from my grip. Right....I hate my life.

I grabbed his arm and stood up "We will be back" I announced to the class and our teacher I pulled Blake out the door hearing our teacher scream after us but I kept going and pulling Blake.

I got around the corner and then let go of his arm "What the hell Noah!" I put my hand on his mouth "shut your pretty mouth for a minute"

"Im sorry... I am just scared but I went around it the wrong way I should have just spoken to you and told you...I care about you so much Blake....you're an obnoxious twat but I love that I don't know why because it's annoy.."

"IS this an apology?" I smacked him on the head "shut up loser I'm getting there....you're amazing and I didn't get to list things that I love about you, like the fact that you're the only Jock in our school who secretly listens to hard rock bands like Slipknot and that you cried at the end of finding nemo because they were so happy and that you've have binged watched friends way too much...y..you're adorable"

Blake was blushing and smiling he looked at the floor "Noah I think I...."

"THERE YOU ARE BROOOO!" He was interrupted by Brad playfully punching him in the arm "Why you talking to this loser? Abby said that you spent more time with him then you do her"

"OH FUCK! ABBY" Blake said looking like he just remembered something. The group of Jocks looked at him weird "Dude did you forget you had a girlfriend?" Brennen laughed.

Blake looked at me "There's something I need to do" he gave me a small smile and hurried off.

All the jocks stared at me I was grinning weirdly so I understand why they were looking at me strange "what you like what you see?" I smirked.

Their eyes widened "shut it fag" Brad rolled his eyes and walked off his friends following. Brennen didn't follow though "Yeh I do" he winked and walked off leaving me shocked as hell.

(I love how I'm writing this while doing work experience😂)