Daddy Blake

Noah pov

I woke up to someone poking my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see Blake laying next to me. He was on his phone and just casually poking my face while texting.

"Blllllaaaaakeeee can you not" I groaned and turned to face the wall. He laughed and put his phone down. He wrapped his arms around me "your mum went to work and told me to tell you that she left food in the fridge for us"

I nodded "okay" he moved closer "your mum went to work...so that means we're alone.." I turned to face him "SERIOUSLY! You're thinking with your dick again" he laughed I rolled my eyes and turned to face the wall again.

"Don't be like thattttt it's not my fault my dick has a mind of its own" I didn't reply so he got closer and whispered in my ear "or that my boyfriend is incredibly attractive" I blushed at the mention of us dating.

"You forgot didn't you" I turned to face him "It all just seems like a dream" I smiled and he smiled back "blehhhhh who knew you were so mushyyyy" he laughed I smack him on the back of the head.

He pushed me so I was flat on my back and crawled on top of me "You should try smacking something else" he winked. My face flushed red but I pretended that I wasn't freaking out. I moved closer to his face he leaned in and kissed me roughly. He slid my top over my head and left trails of kiss all the way down my stomach. He then took his top off then leaned in and sucked on my neck leaving marks while playing with the waistband of my underwear with his fingers.

"Blakeee" I moaned he chuckled "sorry baby do you not like me teasing you?" I shook my head and muttered "jackass" making him laugh more. He moved his body down to face my erection. He slid my underwear down to reveal my boner.

"Mmmm baby" his voice voice was still raspy from waking up which was hot as hell. Then I felt his mouth around my member. He was moving his head up and down.

"H....Holy shit da..Blake" he stopped for a second and looked up at me "Were you gonna call me daddy?" He smirked "i...err" he was still smirking at me but I tried to avoid eye contact "you should call me that" and he carried on sucking me until I released into his mouth.

Blake looked up at me with my cum in his mouth he looked me in the eyes and swallowed it "mmm you taste sweet baby" he crawled back up to my face and placed a kiss on my cheek.

(Hey lads sorry this isn't much but like yanno life is shitty at the moment but I'm going to get back into writing so I'll be able to finish the book)