Lifes not fair

Brennen's pov

I ran out of class as soon as we were dismissed I could here Brad shouting after me. I walked faster I thought I had lost him so I slowed down and went round the corner.

"YO! JAMES!" I heard Bradly shout.

Oh fuck he found me...

I went to turn around to walk away but he grabbed my arm "YOU'RE A FUCKING POOF?" He screamed at me "N....no I'm not...I promise..." I stuttered...oh god he hates me.

"Then why did Gallagher say that you like a fucking guy!" I went silent and looked at the floor. If only he knew that the guy I liked was in fact him he would be fuming even more.

He slammed me against the wall "ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT!" Im scared I didn't think he could scare me but I'm terrified...

"It's true isn't it" his voice calmed down so I felt a little less scared I nodded slowly he let go of me and put his head in his heads "I can't believe my best friend is a faggot"

"I'm....sorry" was all I could say.

"Who is it?" He asked I furrowed my eyebrows at him "who is what?" he rolled his eyes and slammed me back against the wall "WHO DO YOU FUCKING LIKE?"

My eyes widened "I...I'll give you a hint they are homophobic as hell and they like to slam people against walls and call them a fag" I looked him dead in the eye.

Brad looked confused for a second then he looked at his arms and saw that he had slammed me against the wall then stepped back "s...stay away from me" was all he said before he ran away.

————————————————————————

Blake's pov

Shit shit shit

I feel so bad I didn't mean to put him like that...oh god

I was deep in thought so I wasn't watching where I was going and then I got yanked into the janitors closet "WHAT THE FU-." I felt lips on mine and I quickly turned the light on to see Noah.

I smiled "baby what are you doing" he wrapped his arms around my neck "I missed you a lot" I smiled then he started to frown "you're sad what's up?" I sighed "I accidentally outed Brennen" his eyes widened "Oh god is he ok?"

"You're not surprised ?" I questioned Noah blushed "he erm basically called me hot"

ERM THE FUCK HELL NO!

"Right that's it I'm going to kill him" i went to walk out the janitors closet but he took my hand and pulled me back in while laughing "oh is someone jealous" he grinned I rolled me eyes "you're mine" he took his arms from around my neck.

"I am not yours" I jumped back "erm excuse me?" I was so confused he laughed "You haven't asked me yet" I mentally face palmed "why do I have to ask you I'm too awkward" he smiled "and I'm the girl in this relationship"

"So it's 2019 girls can ask out girls" he pretended to flip his hair "Well not this girl" he walked out "that's not fair!" I called from down the hallway he turned around and grinned back "life's not fair"