Okay

Noah's pov

"OH GOD HI MUM!"

Why the fuck am I screaming?

Clearly Blake and my mum thought the same thing because they both stared at me. I just blushed and look at the floor feeling the tension and awkward silents until Blake broke it.

"Mrs Franco it...it's not what it looks like..." she raised one eyebrow and looked at me then looked back at Blake "oh really so you didn't just ask out my son" she pointed to the wall display he had made "and then wanted to have sex with him"

"MUM!"

God I'm so embarrassed.

she was laughing though.

"Well I knew it"

I looked at her confused "w...what?" she leaned against the door frame "that you weren't into girls" my eyes widened "MOTHER!" Blake was now the one laughing "i don't know why you're laughing young man I also always knew you were Noah sexual so" she pointed at Blake.

NO WAYYYYYYY! MY MUM JUST ROASTED HIM!

"THATS NOT TRUE...I....SHH" he blushed. Now I was laughing "nawwww" he looked at the floor "shush" I walked to towards and brushed his hair out of his face completely forgetting my mum was here.

"NOAH"

"FUCK ME!" I screamed trying catch my breath because she scared me "you scared the living shit out of me!" I breathed.

Blake was smirking "Okay" I looked at him strangely "what? You said Fuck me and I said okay" my eyes widened "BLAKE!" my mum screamed.

He raised his and looked at us both innocently "what?" She rolled her eyes "right considering it's bloody late and you decided to ask out Noah the weirdest way, you can sleep on the sofa." She pointed at me and then the stairs "up the wooden hill" I shook my head "b...but mum I.."

"GO TO BED NOW" I put my hands up to show I was surrendering "Alright Alright" Blake grabbed my hand and pecked me on the lips "Goodnight baby" I blushed "N..Night guys" and I ran up the stairs.

————————————————————————

Brennen's Pov

I couldn't sleep I kept tossing and turning and then had the occasional cry.

I'm hungry

I decided to go down stairs considering my mums not home and my dad sleeps like a log. I went to the kitchen and looked for all the good food.

I guess left over pizza will do.

*knock knock*

I dropped the pizza on the floor.

WHO THE HELL IS KNOCKING AT THIS TIME!

Oh wait it's probably mum

I chilled out then walked and unlocked the door before I could see who it was I felt lips on mine. The person had pushed me against the wall I pulled away and looked at the person in front of me.

"B...brad?" He just looked at me for a second and replied "Just....just shut up" he reconnected our lips and I wasn't going to complain because this might only happen once and I was going to make the most out of it.

I gripped his hair and he bit my lip asking for entry into my mouth I let him and I felt our tongues collide I moaned at the feeling. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him. He then carried me in the kitchen and put me on the kitchen counter because he's way taller than me.

I put my hand up his shirt and traced his abs and I heard him moan. He push me back harder and I hit my head on the counter he pulled away from the kiss "SHIT I'm so sorry" he whisper shouted I just smiled at him.

I've never seen him so worried before.

"It's ok" brushed his hair out of his face "I like it rough" I smirked he looked up and blushed.

HE ACTUALLY BLUSHED

THATS SO FUCKING CUTE!

"I...I'm so confused" he stuttered I lifted his chin up "It's ok to be confused I'm always here for you no matter what" he smiled "why I'm so mean and was a dick to you" I nodded "I mean yeah I'm not denying that you weren't a dick but I know you're not a bad person and that's why I like you"

He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. I put my hand over his mouth "you don't have to say anything take your time I'm not leaving anytime soon"

Then I heard footsteps.

"Son whats goin-..." Brad jumped away from me and I just sat there awkwardly on the counter. My dad raised his eyebrows "I'm....errr not even gonna ask what was just happening and Brad why are you not in bed in your own bloody house"

He shrugged his shoulders "couldn't sleep?" my dad rolled his eyes "that sounded more like a question...anyway I'm going back to bed now I know you're alright" he went to walk out the kitchen but stopped "and no sleeping in the same bed after what I just saw"

I have never seen Brad look so pale in my life...

————————————————————————

Authors note

HI GUYS!

So I'm gonna write smut in the next chapter which one would you prefer first Blake and Noah or Brennen and Brad?

Thanks for reading 🖤